"My dad," hearing this, his face completely got relaxed as he glanced at me coolly.

"That's great. As long as, it's a father or uncle or brother, it's fine with me." He grinned at me like a Cheshire cat as I thinned my lips while looking at him.

"Jerk!"

"What! Don't I even have a right to be a little possessive over my girl?" He sulked.

"You have all the rights. wait. when did I become your girl?"

"of course, the moment we both are tied up together in this sacred bond." He answered me and looked at me like I had asked the dumbest question and I just shook my head.

"By the way, tell me why do you love your dad more than me? I will take note of every point. Listen, Mamayya! You are going to get a tough competition." He shouted as I immediately closed his mouth with my hand.

"Ssshh. Stop shouting. I will tell you but you can never win his place." I told him in a challenging tone as he raised his eyebrow at me.

"We will see it. Now tell me."

After settling myself again in his embrace, I started telling my dad's deeds with a smile on my face.

"You must have already gotten the entire scenario of my childhood..right! I was quite lonely at that time and became so introverted. I couldn't even ask my dad to buy me things like other children would do. So I started scribbling all my little wishes in a small notepad and before going to sleep, I would place it beside my bed and would pray to god to grant my wishes."

"As I started doing it, I didn't know how but I would always wake up to see those things placed in front of my bed. As a child, I hadn't thought much about their origin and always thought that god would always listen to my wishes and grant them until one day I got a witness who was the one that was making my dreams come true. It was my dad.

"He always comes to my room to check up on me and reading my little diary became his habit. Though I knew the truth, still I played like I didn't and till now, I never tried to rat out his little secret.

"He might be aware that I already knew it but hence he was keeping his silence and I did the same. Just like this, it became an untold pact between us and I still have that habit.

"It's not the only thing. When I started going to college. I became somewhat better when compared to before but I was never interested in forming new bonds. So I didn't have any friends but I was used to talking with everyone and I saw some of my classmates traveling through local buses.

"I also wanted to travel through just like everyone as I heard them talk about how much fun it was to travel with our classmates. So I asked my dad and insisted on traveling by bus.

" You know, I was expecting a straight 'No' but he didn't deny my wish. In fact, he allowed me to go by bus. I was so excited to have a new experience and the first day went well but when it was the second day, I came to know and experience the eve-teasing. I really got terrified but I didn't want to tell my dad about it.

"Till now, I didn't know how he came to know about this matter but from the next day onwards, I saw his car following my bus. He used to come after me to make sure about my safety even when his company is situated in the exact opposite direction of my college. At the start, I enjoyed his care and felt like I was so grateful to have him as my father." I narrated to him all my memories fondly.

" but later I started feeling guilty to make him trouble like this. I understood he shouldn't waste his time babysitting me while running such a big company. So I told him that I would go by car only with the driver.