Chapter 28 - Sasuke Mission (part one)

Author: So, I kept going from Sundays to Saturdays which aren't my good days. So, both my stories will be posted on Mondays for now on. Once again a reminder, each new chapters from both stories are posted every two weeks. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ah, man." The man named Captain Yamato who is subbing for Kakashi Sensei for our locating Orichimaru's lair and rescue Sasuke mission.

There's not just a new captain, but a new member of our team. Did not go well at all. He said a lot of choice words to Naruto which made him want to beat him up while Sakura and I tried to stop him. Then the new guy said words to Sakura as well which led her to wanting to beat him up while Naruto and I try to stop her. Finally, he said a very not pleasing words to me that I activated my Wind Shizengan while the two tried to stop me. What did he said to me? A traitor of the Leaf who he bet was willing join the Akatsuki with weakling pet.

"Look, I don't have time to throw you all in a cage so you can get acquainted with each other." Captain Yamato said. "Let's go. Introduce yourselves."

"Uzumaki Naruto..." Naruto said annoyed.

"Haruno Sakura..." Sakura said annoyed as well.

"(l/n) (y/n) and this is my ninneko partner, Spicy..." I said also annoyed while Spicy, in his big form, growls at our new teammate.

"Just Sai is fine." Sai said with a fake smile.

"All right, well, that takes care of that. Let me give you a breakdown of Team Kakashi's new mission." Captain Yamato which got all of our attentions. "The five of us will head to Tench Bridge. Capture the Akatsuki spy who has infiltrated Orochimaru organization and bring him back. This is our best shot at the gaining intelligence on Orochimaru and Uchiha. Intelligence we can eventually use for orchestrating Orochimaru assassination and if lucky, Sasuke retrieval. So keep that in mine. As soon as your gear is packed and you're all ready to go, rendezvous at the main gate in exactly one hour."

Minutes Later

"Man, that jerk, Sai, I already can't stand him." Naruto complains while he, Sakura, Spicy, and I walk together. "How come he's replacing Sasuke? Team Kakashi would be fine with just the four of us and Spicy too. In fact, Spicy can replace Sasuke."

"There's nothing we can do about it." I said to him. "Even though most teams are formed with three people and a captain. Our team is no exception since we're an four member and a captain team. Besides, beggars can't be choosers. Even if it's with him."

"He is rude and he's got a foul mouth, but something about his is familiar." Sakura said. "Face or voice, he kind of remind me of Sasuke."

'Is she going to be his fan girl now?' I thought to myself a little disgusted.

"Ha, that guy is nothing like him! Sasuke is way cool than he is-" Naruto cuts himself off when he realized he admitted he thinks Sasuke is cool. "I mean, he's uh- He's- better."

"Yeah, you are right. I still think there's a resemblance, but Sasuke is a little cooler." Sakura tease him with a smile on.

"A little?! Sasuke's a bazillion times-" Naruto cuts himself off again to control himself. "Better than him..."

'I can't believe I actually miss those two.' I thought to myself. I feel tiny grin appearing on my face.

"Well, love to hear how much we hate the new guy, but I need to get new clothes while getting everything ready and then say bye to Alice." I said to them.