"Even Pam too?" Aruto wondering at the missing students "Okay, absent too. Next Carol Ferris....."

Hal slowly moved his head to the back to see that Carol isn't here and he sighed.

"Absent too? Okay this is weird....." Aruto muttered and checked it off. "Okay Doris Zeul isn't here either and Leslie Willis too."

As Aruto continued calling out other students, Diana and her friends shared a concerning glance.

1 hour later

"Okay, students, make sure you leave your project on my desk," Aruto said as all of the students exited out, leaving only Diana and her friends, packing up their bags.

"Oh can I ask you girls for a bit?" Aruto asked and Diana and her friends nodded. "I was curious to know if somerhing happened to the missing students?"

"Sorry, but none of us know what happened to them," Jessica replied.

"I see, well I was wondering if you girls can at least help them out with their projects if they come back?" Aruto asked.

The girls looked at each other then gave a nodded "Well, we can try. It'll depends if they need it or not."

Aruto nodded "Thanks, girls. I'm just asking to make sure that every students can participate the science fair. At least they'll won't be heading to summer school."

"We understand, Mr. Aruto," Diana said and they about to leave when Karen asked him.

"Mr. Aruto, if you don't mind, but you and Izu have been working hard. You two want to come with us to Sweet Justice?"

"Eh?" Aruto was surprised at her request.

"Hey, that's sounds like a good idea, Karen. We can all use lots of sweets to calm the stressful day," Barbara said.

"Huh?" Kara titled her head in confusion "Uh, Karen, Babs, you two do realize they need to get their paperworks done."

"I know, but we could at least help them winded down from it and enjoy something while they're here in Metropolis." Karen said.

"Besides, we can at least get to know them more. Karen and I got a lot of questions that we want to ask him from the Metropolis Science and Technology Convention." Barbara added.

"True, but Karen-" Jessica was about to say something when Aruto spoke.

"All right, Karen, Babs, we'll come with you for Sweet Justice."

The girls were surprised as Karen and Barbara widened her eyes.

"Really?!"

Aruto nodded "We can use a break from all the paperworks. Plus, I always want to go there. Heard it's the best place for travelers in Metropolis. And I'll do what I can to ask any questions from you and getting to know all of you."

"Ah yeah!" Barbara cheered. "Trust me, you're gonna love it!!"

"But I got to make sure if there's nothing on the to do list."

Aruto chuckled and he turned to Izu "Izu, is there anything we had to do on the list?"

Izu checked her list and replied "There's not much to do, only the paperworks we can bring to the Inn to finished fot tomorrow."

The girls smiled as Aruto gave a warm smile to them "All right, then let's make the extra time by going to Sweet Justice!!"

Karen and Barbara cheered while the girls gave content smiles at them having their favorite idol to come to spend time with them.