001

"𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐝—            

    𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭                                       

    𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐬." -𝐋𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐄. 𝐀𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧

The day was normal, every male Glader was doing his thing. Either, exploring the maze, cooking, gardening, helping the wounded, or burying the dead. But everyone was ready for this day, this day was no normal day. Some days it varied, but every month around this date, a new male Glader would come from the box, just a scared little Greenie who shouldn't remember his name. Most people were scattered around the glade's grassy fields, from the silence everyone heard something—creaking. The box was getting lifted from unknown down below.

The first and second in command rush to the scene and those people happen to be Alby (first in command) and Newt (Second in command). Everyone in the glade was rushing towards the box, and by the time most of them got there they started hearing a high-pitched scream, and they all have heard screams from the other male Gladers, ones signalling they are conscious, but this time it didn't seem like it was a male coming up from the box. Newts brows furrow in confusion, and then—the screaming just stops. But that's also when the box is finally up at the surface. Newt quickly rushes up to the front and him, and Alby opens the metal door, revealing a blonde girl that is huddled in the corner of the giant metal box. Newt jumps in and stumbles back, "Uh- Alby?" he says completely clueless on what to do.

"Get her out," Alby says aggressively, and Newt nods and tries to make it look like he was grabbing her harshly when he really wasn't. "Get her to the pit alright? I'm going to go get Minho and Gally—It isn't supposed to be like this." Alby says calmly now, and the blonde girl's eyes widen, "What is this pit?" She says is shock, "Who are you? What's going on? Can you let go of me please?!" She exclaims while Newt brings her over to the pit, "This, is the pit," He says opening the small home-made door, "Get in." She tries to protest but he sighs and looks at her with a sad look," I suggest getting in there before someone makes you." The blonde girl lets out a long huff and gets in, and Newt throws himself in after her. And three boys approach them, those boys being, Gally, Minho, and Alby. Alby enters first, then Gally, then Minho, and they all stare at her with a blank look. "Who are you. Why are you here, and what do you remember?" Alby says while sitting down. The blonde girl stammers out a few words before letting out a long sigh," Um—I remember two things I suppose. This girl—She had long wavy red hair- a smile on her face, and her telling me something, she was telling me to run." She says slowly and calmly, while tension surrounded the room.

"What was she telling you to run from?" Minho asks, and the girl just shrugs, being completely clueless about what was going on. "What's your name." Alby demands and the blonde girl spits out a name," Primrose, I think. "All the boys' faces shrink into confusion," How can you THINK your name is something?" Newt says, and just then Prim realized he had an accent, fun." Well—because I found this on the floor of that elevator thing— "She says pulling out a damaged letter, and it reads,

Dear Primmy,

Hey primrose, IT IS I, Estelle =) I am going to miss you, I know you won't remember me by the time you get this but—Just know me and Ada love you! Next time I see you; I want to know everything alright? EVERYTHING.

-E

"Well, she seems enthusiastic!" Newt exclaims with a smile, and pats Primrose on the back, "Welcome to the glade Prim."  She smiles and nods and a dark-haired boy runs in,"Chief--We have a problem." 

demonicbeauty-