Someones Get This Lass a Harem

Start from the beginning

"I thought you weren't doing this shit anymore!" I retorted, pointing an accusatory finger at him.

"And I thought you weren't either." he leaned to the side to peer around me, and I knew that Yui must've joined us.

"Hm, this is weird." she helped Sakura over to the counter and then over to open up the fridge, as unbothered as she was by most things. I still wasn't quite sure how she could take everything so casually.

"Hi, sensei!" Sakura waved enthusiastically with the hand that wasn't supporting her, and I internally groaned at how the conversation was going to be a lot more annoying now.

"Oh, hello Sakura." he stepped down from the sill and fully inside, "I heard that you might be here."

"Who told you that?" I inquired, at least maybe I'd get a little insight into my earlier confusion."

"Naruto." he answered, leaning against the counter himself, "I take it you both are well?"

"I slept so great!" Sakura grinned, "As much as I love cuddles, it was nice to have room to stretch around for once."

Kakashi's brow furrowed in mild bemusement, "Is that so," he glanced at me, "Did she?"
"She broke in last night." I flatly answered.

"I let her in without him knowing." Yui amended.

Kakashi nodded, "I see, well, all the same I'm glad I found you. Have you gotten ready yet? Because the council has been pressing to get you into the meeting room for weeks now."

Sakura groaned dramatically, and I had to agree with her, anything having to do with the council would either be infuriating or boring, maybe even both, "Seriously? Ugh, this will suck!"

"I take it you're ready then," he smiled slightly, also clearly dreading this, "I apologize for the short notice, and for the fact I have to give you notice at all. But, if we don't take care of things now, the council will only get hastier."

"Yessir." Sakura sighed, propping her head in her hands with a pout, "I hate the council."

"Agreed." Yui and I said in unison, and I quirked a brow back at her, "Where's your leg, by the way?"

"Back with Hinata." she grumbled, "We haven't quite fixed it yet."

"Why don't you just wear one of the others we've made until yours is fixed?" I asked. Did she just not mind the lack of mobility?
She scowled at me, "You have no idea just how painful the attachment process is, do you?" she shook her head, "There's no way that I'd go through that just to have to go through it again a few weeks later."

"I get it," So, she wouldn't be able to walk there, "Need an escort?"

Kakashi frowned, "I could carry her there. There's no need to bother yourself."

Even though he was clearly capable of doing so, as he said, I still had the sense that Kiba would be furious with me for allowing it. Neither of us had appreciated that little fainting incident the day Sakura returned, and Kiba had sworn that he was going to make sure Kakashi wouldn't have the opportunity to do it again. While I agreed with him and all that, it was kinda weird how clingy Kakashi was anyways, I had to admit I was more scared of the consequences I'd face if Kiba found out, "Naw, I got it," I bluffed, "Besides, it wouldn't be a good look for you going around carrying people when you're Hokage, and it'd be awkward since you're also technically on the council. It'd be simpler for me to help."

"Good point." he nodded.

"Yea! Sasuke piggy-back ride!" Sakura cheered, thankfully okay with the idea. If there was any obstacle we faced, it was Sakura's adoration for Kakashi.