Home 'sweat' home

Start bij het begin

On the otherhand, a  certain woman was ready to show these men that she was indeed a ⚡boss⚡.

She was ready to not be bossed but to boss and bitch the other bitches in the room.

She's thee boss. That's what she felt at that time.

She arrived to the meeting in  a brand new car .

Well rested and dressed like A Boss.

She walked in putting taking off her shades dramatically so all the men could see the woman of the hour. Walking into the room with  a terrified assistant behind her, she kicked open the foor scornfully.

All heads snapped to the side and some were expecting her but two in particular were shocked.

Ace was awestruck by her confidence and Zane was shocked by a woman in the confrence room.

"So shall we get this started?" She asked.

₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩

Ira p.o.v

Dressed in a black suit that complimented her toned figure, was thee Ira Patel. Her breast were perfectlly sitting in her black lacy bralett. That little bit of cleavage, ability to wear a pants suit and not looking at Ace was givinng her all the confidence she needed.

Her confidence was sky high right now, even when being in a room filled with snobby and rich men. This was the Ira she knew.

Snapping out of her little- big moment"Shall we get this started?" She raised a perfectly waxed brow.

"Umm what are you doing here?" Zane still confused asked.

"Well I was also invited to this meeting by Mr. Z" she answered without daring to look over at Zane and Ace.

"Yes yes. I have a business deal for you both." Mr. Z offered her a seat and she sat.

"Oh. Then what is Ace doing here.  Since it's just Ira and I that are needed brother, you should go. I'm sorry you can wait out there" Zane patted Ace's back with a look of proudness and a mix of sadness.

I wanted to laugh so bad but I held it in.
"Zane... I- " Ace sighed before telling a shocked Mr. Z to continue.

My guess is he's shocked at Zane's stupidity.
I shook my head before looking at Mr. Z .

"Ah yes. Umm. So..." I squinted my eyes and was about to tell him to stop stalling. Buttttt... I got interrupted by a jackass.

"Just say it" he snapped.

"Well there's a certain business I would like your help with."

"Stop speaking in riddles old man" Zane snapped and I had to cough to hide the smile on my face.

"Well no offence Ms. Patel but... mmm.. women should know where they belong. We have a strategy that helps them to know. And well" he scratched his head.

Women's place?!!!

"We would like both of you to help fund and help out" he added with his sickening loose, old ,saggy,dick rubbing skin.

"What's your strategy " I forced a smile on my face although I wanted to choke him.

"You'll know that later. But do you agree"

"No offence sir but how will I agree to something I have no idea offfffffff" Ace dragged with wide eyes.

Yes I looked.
Ughhhhhhhh
"Trust " I was about to let out a stomach deep laugh when I caught on.

Women and place?
Sex house?

Don't tell me.....

I mean it is possible.. After all Mr. Z...

Is the Russian's official business man

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Is the Russian's official business man.
Oh! And when I say Russians..... I mean Russian MAFIA.

₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩

I am dedicating this chapter to me. I feel like a boss today.

Purrrrrr😁

Comment your favorite wattpad book.