Happy Valentine's Day

Start from the beginning

After getting dressed, I skipped over to my bathroom and brushed my teeth and hair. I thought it was pretty cute. I looked cute.

I finished putting my hair up

I finished putting my hair up. I smiled at the mirror. I was ready. I spritzed myself with strawberry perfume. Mmm. Yummy. I grabbed my bag and put my bracelet on. Covering the tattoo until I was ready to show it. I slipped on my Jean jacket and then preceded to make my way down the stairs. I had a smile on lips the whole time. I skipped into the kitchen. "Goodmorning!", I chirped happily. My mom and dad both smiled at me happily. Mom kissed me on the cheek. "Goodmorning honey, here you go", she said as she handed me the plate of heart shaped pancakes.

Mmm

Mmm. They looked so good. Dad placed a kiss on my forehead. "Happy Valentine's Day sweetie", he said. I smiled at him with a teeth filled grin. "Thanks dad, same to you guys", I said softly. I sat down at the table and began to eat. I smiled at my dad as he placed down my glass of apple juice. I happily ate as I kicked my feet back and forth. It didn't take much longer for Will to come down for breakfast. "Hey sis", he said as he patted my shoulder. I gave him a smile, even though my cheeks were full of pancakes. He chuckled and shook his head. He sat down and started to eat his breakfast too. I soon finished and put my plate in the sink along with my glass cup. "Come on will, the bus with be here soon", I said as I put my bag on my shoulder. I could hear him mumbling. I giggled. I made my way towards the door and when I opened it, I saw Layla. I smiled widely. "Happy Valentine's Day Laylay!", I happily said and I bear hugged her. Almost tackling her to the ground. She yelped and wrapped her arms around me. I giggled. "Your more then chipper then usual", she said. I pulled back and giggled. "It's the day of love, of course I'm more then chipper then usual. I get to see my baby today, it's our first Valentine's Day together", I said happily.

"I swear, ever since they got together she's gotten more chipper and more clingy", Will whispered to Layla. "I heard that!", I sing sang. I shipped my way over to the bus stop. I don't know why, but I was more chipper then usual and it felt good. I patted the special present in my Jean pocket. I can't wait for him to open it. And once we got to the bus stop it didn't take too long for Ron to get here. I smiled happily as the doors opened. "Goodmorning Ron! Happy Valentine's Day!", I said happily. He chuckled and smiled at me. "Goodmorning to you too ally, and happy Valentine's to both of you", he said. He was talking about me and Warren. I gave him a full teethed grin. "Thanks!", I chirped. I made my ways down the isle. I stopped when I saw him.