Students began to group up, the MC still suggesting various reasons why you might choose someone. Miyeon watched as Taehoon pulled Jugyeong over to where her, Soojin, Suho and Sooa were standing.

"That's six people." Soojin pointed out, and Miyeon began to step away, Taehoon making a fuss of leaving Sooa behind. But the girl pulled him back and Jugyeong was pushed out of the group.

But, soon enough she was pulled away by Seojun, the remaining group of five staring at him. "I'll go." Miyeon suggested, only to find Suho pinching her. "Ow!" She hissed, turning round to tell him off. "Oh- Soojin went?"

She hadn't expected that, and peered past Sooa and Taehoon ( who were clutching on to each other like the idea of seperation was too much pain ) to see Soojin stood with another group of people. Miyeon raised her hand and waved, an apologetic smile on her face.

Soojin just shrugged, smiling and sticking her thumbs up. Miyeon straightened up, glancing up at Suho. "I'll get you back for that." She hissed, following his gaze over to Jugyeong and Seojun for just a moment, catching Jugyeong's eye and offering a hopeful smile.

They had been joined by Hyunkyu and Sihyun, and after the cheers surrounding Seojun pulling Jugyeong over to his group, the MC began talking again.

"Fold the newspaper.." He instructed. "And stand on top of it. If you manage to stand on top for five seconds -" Jaerong held up his hand -"You succeed. Go on, stand on the newspaper."

Sooa jumped into action, settling the newspaper on the floor and the four of them facing each other. "Hang on tightly!" Taehoon shouted, as they all placed their feet on the newspaper and wrapped their arms around each others' shoulders, clinging on tightly.

"If you step out of the newspaper, you're out." Jaerong continued, and Miyeon looked up from their group, rather easily able to glance around at other groups - Suho wasn't exactly someone to have his arm around someone's shoulders, and Miyeon only had to cling onto his arm to get her balance.

"Sooa it hurts." Taehoon complained.

"Suho - no move your elbow - you just pinched me! It hurts, okay!" Miyeon gasped as Suho moved his arm. The boy moved his glare from what was clearly Seojun and Jugyeong to her. "You can't take this out on me." She replied, rolling her eyes.

All around them, various teams had begun to fall, and after it was over, they stood apart, Miyeon rubbed her arm, trying to check for a bruise. "Let's give a round of applause to the three remaining teams." Jaerong shouted, clapping coming from all directions. "They're doing so great. They're so passionate."

"Okay, now listen up. This is important." The MC continued. "Concentrate. These three teams are too good. So let me upgrade the game a little. Fold the newspaper into fourths of it's original size."

Miyeon's jaw dropped. "How can we do that?" She asked, wide eyed as she look at the others, Taehoon folding up the paper.

Cheers came, and Miyeon glanced over, her gaze resting on Seojun picking up Jugyeong, just like he had with her on the steps the night after the Karoke nightmare.

Suho began to step towards them, but rather quickly, Taehoon had grabbed his arm, trying to pull him back. He took the opportunity of Suho just staring at Seojun to push him back to the team. "Sooa, get on my back." He said to his girlfriend, leaning down so she could do so.

"How on earth are we going to-" Miyeon turned to Suho, only to feel her feet leave the ground and the Lee boy pick her up, her arms rather quickly moving around his neck and holding on as tightly as she could without hurting him. "Hey, what do you-"

"You talk a lot, Hwang Miyeon." The boy replied, and Miyeon resisted the urge to hit him and get down. But they wanted to win, and so she stayed put. Miyeon didn't dare even look over at Seojun and Jugyeong, instead seeing Soojin sat on the ground - except she didn't look too happy either, and Miyeon cast her eyes towards the ground, gasping as Suho adjusted his hold.

She hadn't even noticed the cheering and pointing from the other groups, and when she did, the hesitant smile on her face disappeared. "Do you eat enough?" Suho asked rather suddenly, and Miyeon sighed.

"Gosh, do either of you ever get bored of asking that question?" She lowered her voice. "Yes I do, thank you very much. You should know. Just stop worrying about me and get ready to put me down."

"Let's countdown." Jaerong said, and the students began to countdown from five. Chorong's team fell, but still, Seojun, Jugyeong, Sihyun and Hyunkyu managed to stay balanced.

"The remaining two teams passed the game. They're doing great, but there has to be a winner." Jaerong said. "So the team that fails this time will be the loser. Ready, guys? I want all the guys to raise one leg.

Hyunkyu began to say how he couldn't, but Suho did it with ease, Taehoon struggling only a little bit, and the countdown began.

"Gosh, your hair stinks." Sihyun complained, and shouts could be heard as her and Hyunkyu fell to the floor, Seojun and Jugyeong falling as well, just not as hard as the other pair did.

Instantly, Taehoon was putting Sooa down, the girl jumping around in excitement. "Thank you." Miyeon smiled as Suho lowered her to the ground, she tapped him on the shoulder, before being pulled into Sooa's celebrations, the girl tugging all four of them into a group hug.

And as Sooa released her from the hug, Miyeon dusting herself off and adjusting the back of her jumper, she glanced over to Jugyeong and Seojun. Only to find the latter already staring back at her and Suho. But whilst Miyeon couldn't exactly identify the emotion in his eyes - it didn't take a genius to figure out who it was for.

It was for Jugyeong.