They only got that one photo taken, as Mr Han began walking in front of the group. "Gather together, let's take a group photo." He shouted, the students joining together from where they were stood around the open grass area.

Everyone began crowding around the group that had already been taking photos, jostling around and making sure Miyeon had a firm grip of her best friend so she wasn't lost in the crowd. Mr Han stood some way away, holding up the camera.

"Suho." He said, before having taken the photo and looking over to the boy stood over to the left side of the group. "You should join." Mr Han suggested, nodding when Suho declined and turning back to the group.

"I'll take the photo now." Mr Han said, and there was a quick rustling of adjusting anything like their hair, or collars before arranging themselves into a pose, smiling. "One, two, three, four."

"Gosh Mr Han." Someone complained, as the teacher continued one more than usual. "What was that for?"

"This is how it comes out natural." The teacher rather wisely said, standing up properly.

"Mr Han." Sooa said, sounding excited. "Take a photo of the couple right here." And then suddenly, Jugyeong was being pushed out of the crowd and in the group next to the others, Seojun and his friends were stood, the Han boy's friends also pushing him out.

The crowds merged, pushing Seojun and Jugyeong together. "Hey!" The dean appeared, pointing at the group. "Who's dating in school?" He asked.

Miyeon didn't join in when everyone pointed to Jugyeong and Seojun, instead mumbling along to the words that joined the group's shouts.

"I'd better not catch you together." The dean continued, as Jugyeong hastily denied it.

"Sir.. you're in the way." Mr Han said rather sagely, and the student sighed as the dean moved out of the way.

"Let's do the heart signal." Sooa instructed the group, all of them arranging themselves and Miyeon profoundly ignoring the way that Seojun put his arm behind Jugyeong, sticking up two fingers behind her head as bunny ears as Mr Han took the photo.

And when it was taken, Miyeon shook her head, trying to shake the feeling out of her mind. She was going to stop thinking about it and just enjoy the trip, stop reading into things and feeling strange.

The choruses about how Mr Han took their photo once again reappeared, as he only counted the two this time.

"Are you two really dating?" Sihyun asked, leaning over to look at Jugyeong and Seojun.

"You're dating, aren't you?" Hyunkyu continued, from where he was stood nearish the back. "Listen up guys! They're dating!" He shouted, pointing down at Jugyeong and Seojun.

"No we're not!" Jugyeong protested, turning around to face Hyunkyu as the cheers came from the crowd. "Hurry up and take off your clothes." She rushed back to Seojun, not exactly knowing what she was saying.

Miyeon's eyebrows quirked upwards. "Why are you trying to make me take off my clothes?" Seojun asked, backing away from her hand, the crowd gasping. "You're so weird."

"I meant you should get changed!" Jugyeong shouted, chasing after the Han boy as he ran off, various members of the crowd of students following them, shouting things about lovers' quarrels.

Miyeon stayed out, glancing over and spotting Suho and Soojin stood together, watching the group run off. Soojin disappeared after them, probably to reunite with Sooa.

"Not in a running mood?" Suho didn't say anything as Miyeon popped up by his side, tilting her head. "Or a talking mood, apparently."

"I know you don't like it either." Suho grumbled, and Miyeon's jaw dropped - was it that obvious?

"Yes, but me, unlike you, are far better at dealing with these sorts of things. Besides, as his friend - and as Jugyeong's friend, I've decided that I'm just going to be happy for them." Miyeon shrugged, nudging her friend. "You should do the same."

"Yeah, well me and Seojun aren't friends, so I don't care." Suho replied, before stalking off to go sulk somewhere.

"Gosh." Miyeon mumbled to herself, shaking her head. But she knew Suho was right - he and Seojun weren't friends, and Seojun probably wouldn't consider her his if asked. It seemed, that amongst all of her family drama, she had forgotten that they weren't all just one big friend group.

And that would probably never happen. Not with accusations and jealousy being thrown around.

 Not with accusations and jealousy being thrown around