"Miyeon!" Jugyeong shouted, and the girl glanced back, seeing the Im girl catch up and link arms with her, somehow managing to pull her suitcase at the same time.

Moments later and the group were taking photos, phone held by Hyunkyu who kept counting down. "Okay, it all came out nice." The boy said, after various poses had been tried.

Pulling their suitcases behind them, the girls continued up to their assigned place, and before long, they were all sitting in a circle, bags open and trying to keep it as neat as they could whilst they unpacked.

Sooa had brought a microphone with her, and had gotten it out straight away. "I brought it so we could have fun all night." She said, a smile on her face. "Dating is a must, but marriage is a choice. Amor fati." Sooa sang, Miyeon laughing as she pulled crumpled shirt out of her suitcase and refolded it.

"Look at you all excited." Soojin smiled.

"No one will be able to sleep tonight." Sihyun had been put in with the four close friends, which initially was a rather awkward idea, but she was so nice that they all got on with ease. And now, she seemed just as excited as Sooa, who repeated the phrase into her microphone.

"I've never slept in a tent before." Jugyeong commented, Miyeon shaking her head - she hadn't either. But the thought of either of her parents trying camping was by far the most positive thought she had had in a while about them, so she didn't mind missing the experience.

"The last time I went camping was with Suho's family." Soojin remembered. "When I was little." She added afterwards.

"You and Suho must've been very close since you guys were young." Jugyeong said, and Sooa clapping on her suitcase made everyone look over to her.

"Oh right." She was saying. "This girl from class six apparently asked Suho out. But he rejected her saying he likes someone else."

"He did?" Miyeon exclaimed, trying not to let a smile worm its way onto her cheeks - she knew exactly who that person was.

"Really? Are you serious?" Sihyun seemed to be in as much disbelief as Miyeon pretended to be. "Lee Suho likes someone?"

"Do you think that person might be you, Kang Soojin?" Sooa teased, looking over to her best friend.

"You actually believe that?" The Kang girl replied. "He probably just made it up." The slight smile on her face fell. "Stop getting me involved, Sooa."

"Some people thought you guys were a couple ever since freshman year." Sooa said. "I mean, you guys make a really good couple. It's hard to believe that you guys were just friends for ten years. Be honest with me, Soojin. Haven't you ever had feelings for Suho?"

The question had all of the girls waiting for an answer, staring at Soojin. "Stop being absurd." She replied.

"Haven't you?" Sooa persisted. "Come on. Tell me." She jumped over to Soojin, shaking her arm and repeating similar phrases, voice becoming more and more high pitched.

"Gosh. Stop it!" Soojin was playing along, but ended up pushing her friend away too hard, laying on the floor. She sat up within moments, the Kang girl apologising profusely. "Miyeon's been friends with him for a long time as well." She pointed out after the fuss was over, and the Hwang girl froze, putting down her skirt without folding it.

"We've been friends from middle school. But I've never had feelings for him." She quickly denied any insinuations, picking up her skirt and folding it up again.

"Hyunkyu said he saw you two walking to school together the other day." Sihyun said, and Miyeon's eyes widened, fully discarding the skirt.

"What? But I thought it would be you and Han Seojun!" Sooa gasped, voice high pitched again and sounding somewhat betrayed, hand covering her mouth in shock.

"Han Seojun?" Soojin shook her head, tutting. "That punk."

"I'm not dating either of them." Miyeon replied. "I'm having some problems at home and Suho has known about them since we met and so he's just helping me out."

"So he's just helping you out? And what about Han Seojun - doesn't he know about the problems?" Sooa pushed, Soojin placing a hand in her friend's arm.

"That's enough." The Kang girl said, Sooa pausing for a moment before realising she might have gotten too caught up in the situation, apologising."

"No, it's fine." Miyeon shrugged. "Seojun... knows a lot about them. But whilst me and Suho are friends again, me and Seojun are not."

"It doesn't look like that though." Sooa seemed to be thinking aloud, and clapped a hand over her mouth, wide-eyed. "Sorry Miyeon." She apologised again.

"Don't worry about it." The Hwang girl waved her off, before hearing shouts behind her. "We should go and join the others." She suggested.

And so, the five girls stood up, stepping outside of their tent and joining the other groups, the conversation over, but not at all forgotten.