Chapter Twelve- Busted

Start from the beginning

Everything was so confusing and the two people I could tell any of this to were either halfway across the globe or not even speaking to me, my mom and Sloane. Granted, I probably could tell Haven or Starr, but this was too personal. Starr personally loved Leo and Haven personally loved Sam; it would turn out to be a huge disaster due to their biased opinions. No, I had to figure this out on my own.

Surprisingly, Mr. Unknown gave me a pair of sweatpants and sweatshirt to put on. I thought he was going to be all perverted and dress me in close to nothing. I hurriedly slipped into the clothes and was instantly comforted by their warmth. Walking out the door I couldn't help but grab the lightest thing closest to me and throw it at him; it was a lip gloss tube. "Hey are you going through my underwear drawer," I yelled.

He didn't even stop as I said this. "Just trying to see what kind of lingerie you like so I can buy you a few items to wear for me on my birthday," he said with a wink. Internally, I was smiling like a chubby kid in the candy store with a ten dollar coupon, but I fought it from actually reaching the surface. Instead, I stormed over to where he was and slammed my drawer closed.

"You're a pig," I stated. He only laughed and pulled me facing him. I tried to snatch my hands away but realized it was no use. He was extremely strong.

"Are you ready to go love?" He asked while kissing my forehead. I narrowed my eyes at him.

"First of all, kiss my forehead again and you're dead--er, even more dead than you already are," I stumbled the words out. He laughed and tucked his hands in his pockets. "Second, where exactly are we going?"

"You'll see," he said while dragging me to the window.

"Wait, answer me this first. Who are you?"

"Like I said before, I'm a very impatient man."

"We'll I guess you can leave then because I'm not going anywhere with you if I don't even so much as know your name." He sighed heavily while giving me a stern look. I returned his glare.

"Why must you be so difficult, love? I thought we went over this already. If I wanted you dead--"

"Then I'd already be dead. Yada, yada, yada," I said while finishing his sentence. "That still doesn't answer my question. That just tells me that you're dangerous and for some reason, you're not going to hurt me."

"Okay, queen of all stubborn nations. If you must know, I am somewhat a Prince to Eternals." My mouth instantly dropped. A prince?

"A prince? As in royalty? Yeah right," I said slowly. He only nodded his head.

"Yes love, I am. And, if you were to do your research then you would know," he said.

"Well, excuse me but you didn't even tell me your name. I had no idea where to begin or time for that matter." He smirked at me.

"Well, since I'd rather not explain everything to you, I'll just give you my name and my title as a head start. How does that sound love?"

"Amazing your highness. You're so considerate," I said sarcastically. His smirk grew.

"Even though I know you're being sarcastic, I do like the ring to you calling me your highness."

"Are you going to tell me your name or not," I urged while folding my arms across my chest. He reached his fingertips to my cheek and gently stroked it.

"I'm Lucian Beltrov. Prince of all things Eternal and currently living in a big yet secluded area in Transylvania."

"I just asked for a name, not your life story," I joked. He laughed and tugged me closer to the window. I smiled slightly. I finally knew his name and it had a Russian ring to it. He took me into his arms and jumped out the window. Thanks to our inhuman abilities, we landed safely on our feet. "So if you're from Transylvania, what's up with the English accent," I asked once we were safely on the grounded. He walked towards the woods and I carelessly followed him.