2.02 - Goodmoring

School was something Rosalie cherished. She happened to be incredibly intelligent and she appreciated it. Growing up, when everything started changing, school stayed the same. Not only did school stay the same but her routine did. She got up and got ready at home then ventured to the Gallagher house. Which is what she was doing right now.

She slowly pushed the front door open while peaking in, she knew she waa earlier then normal but she missed the larger family. She quickly slide her black zip up jacket before hanging it on the hook and placing her bookbag on the floor next to the the door.

She walked the peaceful living room, picking up the empty bottles, cans, and food wrappers before placing them in the trash. Fiona walked down the stairs closest to the back door in a simple long sleve shirt and her panties.

"Hey Rose, couldn't stay away?" The older women joked, making a small smile grace her lips.

"Yes ma'am. I was away for a whole month, I missed my family time."

It was particularly true. She did miss the time with the Gallaghers that she missed when she was away but she also hoped she could see the blue eyed boy for a few moments before the stares and cold shoulder came in to play.

"Uh-huh. You mean, you missed waking the kids up and seeing Lip." Fiona said, sending the small girl a look of knowing. It wasn't hard to guess when she spent the last 10 years with the boy and she kept glance at the stairs.

"Go ahead up there, wake Debs up first."

With the permission of the eldest sibling, she was on her way. Climbing the stairs two at a time. Rosalie was bursting with energy and joy this morning. Once she reached the top, she gathered all the clothes as threw them down the laundry shoot then she heard a breathy laugh come from downstairs causing her to softly smile.

Doing as Fiona requested, Rosalie walked in the younger girls room. She looked around, noticing the small changes they made after moving Liam into the boys room. It was rather bittersweet for the short haired girl because not only was she growing up but so was the the litte ones that she had a hand in raising. Still, she advanced farther into the room and crouched on the floor next to the twin size bed. Shaking the girl softly and smiled at her when Debbie's eyes slowly fluttered open.

"Goodmorning sweet girl, get up so you can shower first."

After her soft words were spoken, the red-headed girl's arms were thrown around her neck bringing her into an embrace.

"I'm glad you're home. I love you, Rose." The now fifth grader whispered into her neck. It wasn't a secret to anyone the girls were very close, so it was hard for the pair to be apart.

"I love you more, Debs." Kissing the younger girls head, she walked out of the room, giving her some privacy.

Walking into the boys' room was like appearing in a memory. It was like all the times she's walked into their room flashed before her eyes, ending with the one from last night causing her to shiver. Taking a deep breath, she pushed the memory from the night before events to the back of her mind. She turned to Liam who was already awake, waving at him before she crouched at the side of Carl's bed.

"Hey Bug, you gotta get up. You got school this morning." She whispered while shaking him lightly. When his eyes opened, she recived a smile before he got out of his bed, grabbed Liam, and left out of the room.

Letting out a small laugh, she turned to the other bed. She took a moment to memorize her bestfriend. They talked everyday she was away so she knew about all of the events in his life so she missed him a lot but it wasn't like she didn't have any communication with him at all. She grabbed Carl's pillow when an idea came to her head. She sighed before hitting her slightly older bestfriend in the face with his younger brothers pillow. She quickly threw the pillow on the boys bed, right before Ian grabbed her waist pulling her down on the bed.

"Well goodmorning to you to Rosalie." Sarcasm laced each one of his words, which she expected.

"Goodmorning Ian. You might wanna get up you reek."

Her bestfriend simply shook his head at her before helping her out of the bed, the getting up himself.

"Go see your loverboy, I know that's what you want." Ian stated before kissing the crown of her head and walking towards the now vacant bathroom to shower, before she could retaliate in anyway.

Rosalie stayed put for a second to collect her thoughts before going into the boy she hoped was her soulmate's room. Pulling her phone out seeing they had 15 minutes before, she would have normal been there. She closed the door and took of her sneakers then crawled into bed beside the boy. She knew he was awake because she saw his eyes glance at her before closing when she walked in to his room. Yet, she was proved correct, when his arm went around her waist and pulled her impossibly closer. The older boy rolled over and putting his head in her neck breathing in her sweet sent while, on instinct, her hands went to tangle themselves in his hair. He laid soft butterfly kisses on her collarbone, stirring unknown feelings in the pit of her stomach.

"Goodmorning Rosalie."

"Goodmorning Phillip."