05 ~ Frank

Frank Gallagher. The one person Rosalie hated more then Monica. Even though Monica left the amazing 6 people she loved more then anything; Frank's worse. He only comes around if he needs something or to make things worse for the Gallagher family. It took a lot for Rosalie to hate anyone so a person can only imagine the unpleasant father of the Gallagher siblings.

That hate hadn't left the ball of joy even though he's standing in front of the bunch in the kitchen. She wasn't really paying attention as he talked because she was focused on her's and Lip's interwinded hands on her lap under the table. Soon enough her attention was brought to him.

"No, no, no. Show of hands, how many of you at one point or another, wanted to see me dead?" Frank questioned the group. All of his off springs raised their hands quickly while she kept hers down until everyone looked her way then she slowly put her's up. After doing so, she recived a fond smile from the boy that was holding her hand and a quite laugh from her red-headed bestfriend.

"Well here's your chance." The dead beat father stated. That's how they ended up here in the living room of the Gallagher home setting up a fake viewing for Frank.

Rosalie often thinks about that day. The fact that Frank has done all of these things to the beautiful family, yet they still help him in a time of need. That's something she will never understand, how one completely unpleasant person gets to have such a wonderful family but he does.

Rosalie was laying on Lip's chest just thinking about this, in a comfortable silence but she knows something's wrong with the beautiful broken blue-eyed boy. He had a strong grip on her waist like he was scared she was gonna leave. He had been acting this way since he stormed in the kitchen an hour before hand. The slightly older boy grabbed her hand and pulled her up the stairs from where she was talking to Fiona and her mom from the kitchen table. At first she was scared he had heard what they were discussing but when she saw the dreadful look in his eyes, she knew it was something else. He flung his shirt across the room then climbed into the bed while Rosalie just stood there. Lip sent her a small smile then motioned for her to join him, that's how they ended up here.

Silence was something comforting to the pair but she wasn't having it. She couldn't lay here knowing that the beautiful boy she's in love with is hurting. So, she sat up earning a whine for him. She swung one leg so it was on his other side; she was straddling him running her hands up and down his unclothed chest. Quickly Lip's hands found her hips to steady her. She brought her right hand to move his soft hair.

"What's wrong, love?" She asked him.

"Its about Karen." He hesitantly awsnered. Even though, Rosalie and Lip weren't labeled as anything, everyone knew that both were off limits for the past year. Karen Jackson. Lip's first love. Lip's first everything. She was the only person Rosalie was jealous of because Karen got to have Lip in way she was never going to. So after a moment of silence, she awsnered,

"Okay. What happened?"

"While Karen and I were still doing what we were, she slept with Frank so the baby might not even be mine." He told his brown eyes beauty while a tear escaped his eye. She leaned forward to wipe the stray and pressed her forehead to his. She might not like either Frank or Karen but to see the beautiful boy so upset, broke her heart. It hurt her knowing there was nothing she could say or do to make this better for him.

After many moments of silence and starring in to each other eyes, she did the one thing she never thought she'd do, she hesitantly pressed her soft lips to his rough ones. Only a couple seconds later, he pulled back and searched her face for any signs of discomfort as she was still straddling. When he didn't find any, he put his hand on the back of her neck, bringing their lips together once more. Once things were getting heated, there was a knock at the door.

"Babes, c'mon we're going home. El's already asleep." V said to her 16 year old daughter.

"Okay momma, I'll be down in a second." Then the beautiful darker colored women left the two teenagers to themselves with the door still open. The brown haired girl went to go leave but she was turned around and engulfed in a tight hug by the beautiful boy.

"Please be my girlfriend?" He barely whispered into her hair and he felt her nod into his chest. With one last kiss on her head she was out the door and back to her house. Neither teen slept at all that night; both overjoyed but she also felt guilty for not telling him the truth before saying yes.