Veer: excuse me?
Man: yes?
Rudra: why are there soo many people?
Man: today the Naag Kingdom got safe because our beloved Aadi-naagin killed Maarkaat.
Veer: where is Aadi-naagin?(worried)
Man: we are all waiting for her. She was highly injured and so went inside but her wounds weren't healing so she is doing tandav.
Rudra: tandav? In this state?
Man: she has to please Bholenath because she broke his trust by marrying an eagle and leaving Aadi naag.
Veer: who told you that she broke your God's trust?(angrily)
Man: everyone is saying like this. I must leave, I have to do some work.

The man left while Veer and Rudra were standing there helplessly and waiting for Bani to stop her tandav. The crowd was waiting for Aadi-naagin as well, to thanks her.

On the other hand in the temple, Bani fell down because of tiredness and then a white light appeared like before. Bani's wounds healed and she offered her prayers to her God. A voice spoke to her.

Bani: Bholenath please forgive me!
Voice: you aren't at fault my dear Aadi-naagin. You saved my naag and naagins today.
Bani: I went against my kingdom's rule and married an eagle.
Voice: that was destiny. Now you have to correct your mistake.
Bani: which mistake?
Voice: that's for you to find. But never let go of true love.

The light disappeared and Bani offered her prayers and sat near the wall. She was thinking about correcting the mistake that Bholenath mentioned but she ignored the true love part. Bani thought that marrying Veer was a mistake, so she should correct it by marrying Jai. Her thoughts chain was broken by Roshni's voice. Roshni told her to go out and meet all naag and naagins.

Bani went outside and talked to everyone and they thanked her for saving them and becoming a shield for them. She asked them to go and live without any worry because eagles won't harm them anymore.
The crowd started to disappear slowly and Bani went inside again; Roshni saw Veer and Rudra standing outside the gate of the temple, she was going to meet them but then thought to inform Bani first. She went inside and saw Bani sitting with her eyes closed.

Roshni: Bani are you okay?
Bani: yes, I'm fine.
Roshni: actually Veer and Rudra are waiting outside for us. Should we leave?
Bani: you go because I don't want to.
Roshni: but Veer is here for you.
Bani: I don't care!(rudely)
Roshni: What happened Bani?(concerned)
Bani: I'm sorry Roshni. Please go! It's my order and tell Veer to go as well. I'm soon marrying Jai because I need to correct the mistake I committed by marrying Veer.
Roshni: what are you saying? Are you in your senses? You know that Aadi-naag is selfish. He can't love you but Veer does.
Bani: Roshni please go. It's my order.

Roshni left angrily at Bani's stupidity, she didn't knew what happened to Bani but her marrying Jai would be a disaster for the kingdom. Roshni reached outside and met Veer and Rudra, Veer was looking around for Bani.

Roshni: Don't look for Bani! She isn't coming.
Veer: what? Why?
Roshni: I don't know but she is adamant at leaving you and marrying Jai.
Veer: is she mad? That do takey ka dhabewala betrayed her and still she wants to go to him.
Rudra: what happened Roshni?
Roshni: I don't know something did happen when Bani was doing tandav and a white light appeared and someone spoke but only Bani could hear it.
Rudra: I think Bholenath said something to her.
Veer: but why would Bholenath ask Bani to ruin her life by marrying Jai?
Roshni: that's what I don't understand because Aadi-naagin's marriage to Jai is a disaster for this Kingdom.

Roshni asked to leave to both Rudra and Veer. But Veer denied immediately, then Rudra and Roshni left because they knew Veer won't leave until he meets Bani. Veer sat at doorsteps of the temple, it started raining heavily. Bani came out to check the rain and she was shocked seeing Veer there in the heavy rainfall. She crawled out of the temple, and transformed into human self. She reached near Veer and he was shocked to see her face after soo long. She held his hand and took him into a cave near the temple. She was mad at him that he was putting himself in danger by standing under the rain while Veer was happy seeing her concern.

Bani was going to leave when Veer hugged her tightly. She tried to come out of the hug but he was stronger than her. She stopped wriggling and stood silently in his arms, he kissed her hair time to time. He broke the hug and cupped her face.

Veer: thank God you are okay Sweetheart!
Bani: I'm good!(she came out of his hold). You should go home Veeranshu.
Veer: I'm not leaving without you.
Bani: I can't go with you.(lowering her eyes)
Veer: why? Oh I forgot you are marrying Dhabewala!(taunting tone)

Bani looked at him shocked but then realised that Roshni would have told him. Bani lowered her gaze but then she remembered that she has to do it to save Veer's life.

Bani: yes, I'm. Afterall we were destined partners since ages but you came between us.
Veer: I came in between? Seriously?
Bani: yes, you did. I'm going to marry Jai and that's final.
Veer: Don't forget Bani Sharma that you're my wife.(angrily)
Bani: I don't value this marriage. It was a forced bond which you developed. I never wanted to marry you.
Veer: oh really then you should wipe your sindoor and take off the mangalsutra of my name.

Bani was shocked at his demands but she put courage in herself and took off the mangalsutra and wiped her sindoor. Veer was shocked seeing her do this act.

Bani: here you go.(she gave him the mangalsutra). Now you are happy?
Veer: you....
Bani: I don't value this marriage mr. Singhania. It was a mistake and I'm going to rectify it by marrying Jai Mathur.
Veer: you can't do this to me. I love you!
Bani: but I... I don't. Please leave and I'm sure you will find someone better than me.

Bani was going to leave when Veer held her arms tightly and crossed them behind her back.  She was shocked, he put his arms around her. She felt again the rush of helplessness. He bent down near her face and kissed her, softly at first, and then with a swift gradation of intensity that made her cling to him as the only solid thing in a dizzy swaying world. His insistent mouth was parting her shaking lips, sending wild tremors along her nerves, evoking from her sensations she had never known she was capable of feeling. And before a swimming giddiness spun her round and round, she knew that she was kissing him back. Bani was shocked but she pushed him immediately when she understood what she was doing.

Veer: I don't want better Sweetheart! I want only you. Try me all you want but I won't let you marry that do takey ka dhabewala.

Veer left while Bani stood shocked there. A storm was awiting for her.

Precap:
Jai's arrival

Thank you for voting and commenting. I'm sorry for the same precap.