--8--

Veer went to the library where his family was sitting. His father and his cousins were scared become they knew Veer's anger. Veer felt angry at himself, at his family because he didn't knew that his family can be soo ruthless, he knew they were the kings of the sky. He knew they are emotionless but still he believed that like Bani changed him, someday his family will change but this was all a lie. They were ruthlessly emotionless.

Veer: did you give me the magical portion mixed in the drink?
Ponky: ahh...
Veer: I'm asking something!(he shouted).
Balwant: behave yourself Veer! I'm your father.
Veer: why should I dad? Did you guys think of me for even once? Did you guys realized that I hurt my wife in my drunken state?
Pawan: we just tried to save you from Aadi-naagin.
Veer: save me? Really chachu? Are you guys kidding me?
Tapish: Veer please calm down! We are sorry but we are thinking practical. We are eagles while Bani is a snake, we can't live together. Try to understand.
Monil: yes bhai, you remember these snakes killed our mothers.
Veer: I remember everything but Bani is different from everyone else.
Balwant: different, my foot! She wants to kill you and that's all.
Veer: if that's the problem then I will shift with Bani to some other house.
Pawan: are you in your senses?
Tapish: Veer act maturely, I don't know how Bani handles you.(rolling his eyes, while Monil and Ponky laughed silently).
Daksh: Bhai we are sorry, please forgive us and don't leave this house.
Ponky: yeah bhai, we will stay away from Bani bhabhi.
Balwant: Veer we are sorry.
Shukla: Veer sir forgive us.
Veer: it's okay guys don't make me emotional.

Veer hugged his brothers and gave them a task to find Aadi-naag. Veer didn't wanted him near his wife. He knew that Jai was planning something really big and risky for Bani, but he won't let him succeed.
On the other side in Bani's room; Bani called Roshni and told her everything about what Veer told her about his mother and aunt death. Roshni promised to find the truth soon, even Rudra was willing to help them. Bani decided that they will meet outside in some cafeteria without telling Veer. She doesn't want him to get involved.

After few days, Bani went out and told a maid to inform Veer that she is going to meet a friend.
Bani reached a cafeteria and saw Rudra and Roshni waiting for her. She went there and greeted them.

Bani: thank you Rudra for helping us!
Rudra: it's okay guys, we are friends.
Roshni: are you sure Bani that Veer's mum and aunt died by snakes bites.
Bani: I don't know, he told me his mother was killed by a snake but if they were really killed by snakes then we should know afterall I'm the Sarvashrest Aadi-naagin.
Rudra: that's the main problem, you didn't knew but Veer is sure that his family was killed by snakes.
Roshni: something is fishy! We should go to the jungle where Veer's family have died. Maybe we can get a clue.
Rudra: but that place is forbidden for us Cheels and even naagins can't go there.
Bani: why?
Rudra: don't you know Bani that there is a temple near the jungle which is Markaat's temple.
Roshni: Maarkaat?
Rudra: he is an eagle god, our real eagle God disappeared many centuries ago and since then he is the God we are devoted to.
Bani: I see...
Rudra: what happened?
Bani: don't you think something is wrong? You eagles can't go in your own God's temple but you still pray to him.
Roshni: maybe...
Rudra: maybe what?
Bani: maybe Veer's mum and aunt are alive and even your real God is alive.
Rudra: how?
Bani: that temple is the answer to your questions.
Roshni: we should go there.

Rudra, Roshni and Bani reached the magical jungle, they all changed to their real self as cheel and naagins. They reached near the gate of the temple and changed into human self. Rudra tried to open the gate but it didn't open even Roshni tried but it didn't even moved. Bani tried to break the shield with her magic but it didn't move an inch. They got tired by trying, they moved towards a tree to rest for sometimes when Bani saw a cave behind the temple. She signalled Rudra and Roshni, they all moved towards the cave. It seemed like it was closed since many years and only few bottles and plates were there like someone is given food inside. There  was darkness inside the cave. Bani changed into her naagin form and her eyes started shining which helped her see through the cave. She held Roshni's hand while Roshni held Rudra's hand. They moved inside together, after walking few steps they saw a room inside the cave.