--12--

Bani was struggling to get up but she mastered some courage and got up. She looked at her husband fighting so fiercely with Maarkaat. She prayed to Bholenath to give her powers back so she can save her husband.

Bani's p.o.v
Please Bholenath give me a chance to save my husband. If today I'm able to save him then I will leave his life for good. I will obey to your rules and won't fall in love with an eagle but marry Aadi naag, my destined partner.

A bright light shined in the castle and then all went dark. Rudra, Veer and his family were left in the castle while Bani, Roshni and Maarkaat disappeared. Veer searched them in the whole castle but there was no trace of them. Veer ordered Gandhak to take them out of pataal lok. Singhania's reached back at their house just in a blink of an eye. Veer grew worried for Bani's safety while Rudra was tensed for Roshni's wellbeing.

Rudra: I don't know where are Roshni and Bani?
Veer: I'm feeling so helpless and guilty. I wasn't able to save my wife.(angrily).
Chandrakala: it's not your fault Veeru. You did your best to save her but I think Bani used her magics and took Maarkaat away.
Veer: but I want to go to her.
Balwant: where can Bani take him?
Rudra: naag temple.
Veer: yes, Naag temple. Because there the Aadi-naagin is the most powerful.
Rudra: we should go there.
Pawan: ok.
Veer: no, you all stay at home. Only me and Rudra will go.
Devika: but Veer...
Balwant: it's fine Veer. Go safely and bring our daughter-in-law with you.

Veer nodded his head, and hugged his father than left with Rudra towards the Naag temple. Everyone was praying for Aadi-naagin's safety and wellbeing.

While in Naag temple, Bani reached along with Maarkaat and Roshni. Bani transformed into Aadi-naagin's self and healed her wounds with her powers, she ordered Roshni to go to a safe place. Roshni went half-heartedly, she hid behind a tree in her snake form. While Bani looked at Maarkaat with rage in her eyes. Maarkaat was confused on how Bani took him to Naag temple from his cursed castle, but somewhere he knew that Bholenath helped her by bringing her here. He betrayed the trust that Bholenath put in him, he misused the powers so Aadi-naagin being his devotee had to end him.

Bani: what did you think that I will obey you? I'm the Sarvashrest Aadi-naagin, the majestic Aadi-naagin and no one dares to harm my people until I'm alive.
Maarkaat: you can't defeat me Aadi-naagin. My powers are made by black magic which is the strongest of all the magics in the world.
Bani: we will see that who will win and who will lose. This is the game of power and I'm totally in.(smirking)

Bani used her tail and held him tightly, but he attacked her with a knife and she fell down. She kept fighting him with arrows and fireballs but he was invincible. Bani bit him with her venom but it didn't have any effect on him, she was shocked that he survived the deadliest poison of the entire universe. The only option left was to kill him with a trident of the Naag temple, she invoked her maximum power and the trident came flying to her. Maarkaat was smirking because he knew that she can't kill him, he was going to attack but before that she threw the trident towards him and it landed on his chest. He stumbled with pain and in no seconds he succumbed to death, and became ashes.

Roshni came running to Bani and held her while she was going to fall. All naag kingdom gathered around Aadi-naagin and they took her inside the Naag temple. The priests started healing her wounds which were caused by Maarkaat's black magic but weren't able to. They asked Aadi-naagin to do tandav to please Bholenath so he can heal you. Bani got up with difficulty and started doing tandav to please Bholenath, the tandav was soo powerful that it shook the whole temple. She kept doing it for hours and hours.

Meanwhile Rudra and Veer reached the Naag temple, they were shocked seeing a crowd gathered in the temple. Rudra called Roshni, but her phone was switched off which meant she is inside the temple and in her naagin form probably. Veer suggested to ask someone, they both neared the temple gate and saw a man cleaning the ground which had ashes and dust on it.

QAYAMAT जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें