Past

-So I would like to put a trigger warning here... Hardcore degrading... Yes, Draco will be a little less of a gentleman here and I certainly do not support what he is going to say to a woman but that is just how the story goes I guess-

-Also, I realized that Scorpius wasn't supposed to be talking full sentences due to his age so I will change that from this chapter on-

December 10th, 1997

Narrator's pov:

Scorpius is sitting on Draco while he's sleeping.

"Papa" he whispered into his ear

"Paaaapaaaa" he whispered again

Draco's pov:

"Scoorpiusssss" I whispered back and he giggled

I was awake the whole time when he was babbling about how much he loves me and Elle, that he wants to die in a field of flowers -that's some weird shit-, how he misses Willow -I really have to buy him a new pet because I and Ellie became his pets after Willow died-, how Elle is pretty and then just pure nothingness.

"I pawcaweks bwubewies kweem," he said and I chuckled

I looked at my watch that was on my bedside table and realized that it's four in the morning.

"Nemo it's four am, we are not going to make pancakes right now okay? Go back to sleep." I said

"Wawt pawcaweks," he said in a sad tone

"I said no Scorpius. Come on. I'll cuddle you" I said and turned around

"Momma cuddow," he said and I sighed

"Momma's sleeping Nemo, let her sleep okay?"

He soon gave in and cuddled up with me. I love having a son. He slept on my chest. Every breath he takes he makes a little high moaning voice, I remembered how he slept when he was just a little baby. I'm... sad, that I didn't have time for him when he was a mere creature. I didn't get to see him giggle very often, or cuddle him when he wakes up in the middle of the night, or feed him because he can't do it by himself. I'm sad that I couldn't be with him for the first few months of his life, which makes me do everything for him so he would have a good life. So he would meet a girl like Ellie who will be his soulmate, so he'll have a child with that one special girl he loves and adores.

5 am:

I re-awoke and Scorpius was still sleeping... Luckily. As much as I love him, I also think he's going to be the death of me. His stamina is always at 100 per cent. I don't even get it. I carefully got him off my body and stood up. I walked to Elle's side of the bed, sat next to her legs, cupped her soft cheek and kissed her forehead.

"I love you" I whispered

I pulled the duvet over their shoulders and left the room. The house was completely quiet. I love it. I sometimes wonder how it would be if Elle didn't get pregnant and if Scorpius would come later in our life or how would it be if we had another child? -which is, unfortunately, absolutely impossible-.

I walked down the stairs and went to the kitchen. I got out the cooking pan and started making pancakes, the radio was playing while I was cooking and the song I and Ellie slow danced to at our wedding came up. That's when I heard soft, ballerina-like footsteps, I turned around and saw the most beautiful woman in this fucking world. She always walks carefully, you can barely hear her coming -if the floor wouldn't be cracking I wouldn't know that she even came here-. She was leaning on the door frame and I walked to her. I had the kitchen cloth hung over my shoulder.