"Babe what's wrong?" He hugged me.

I inhaled his scent and just started crying harder.

"Are you okay Brianna?" Cam asked.

I pulled away from Nash's embrace and kissed him.

"I'm just gonna miss all the memories with my parents here. That's all." I sniffed.

We all got in the cab, with me in the middle. Nash rested his hand on my thigh and moved his thumb back and forth. Knowing he was comforting me, I took his hand in mine and kissed his knuckles. I leaned my head on his shoulder and he wrapped his arms around me.

"I love you Hamilton Nash Grier."

"I love you Brianna Elizabeth Hastings."

"Forever?" I looked up at him.

"And always babe." He kissed me sweetly.

*At the airport.*

We were all sitting waiting for our flight to he called. Its to early. It's 6:50.

"Flight 197 to California is now boarding. Flight 197 to California is now boarding."

We all got up and walked over to board the plane.

Once we had gotten in the plane, I thanked God Nash, Cam, and I were sitting together. I sat by the window, Nash sat in middle, and Cam sat closest to the aisle.

"This is our fresh new start guys!" Cam yelled.

"Yeah, it is. I couldn't be happier with who I am going to share this with." I smiled at them.

"Well, I'm gonna sleep on the way there." Nash said.

"Me too."

"Me also!" Cam said.

I leaned on Nash's shoulder and he kissed my forehead. I was asleep within seconds.

*In Cali*

Nash shook me slightly.

I groaned and he chuckled.

"We're here grumpy." He smiled.

I looked up at him and rolled my eyes.

"Don't be like babe. We're here. It's going to be great."

We all stood up and got our carry on bags. We waked off of the plane and back in another airport. We decided to go to Starbucks then leave the airport. Once we got our drinks, we were bombarded by like 20 girls.

"Nash Grier! Cameron Dallas and Bri Hastings!"

"That's us!" Can yelled and smiled brightly.

The next 20 minutes we spent taking selfies with them and signing phone cases. Once we got away, we got into the car that Cam had rented for us until we got new ones. This was really a fresh start. Good thing we all saved up our money. Plus the inheritance I got from my parents, which I will be using wisely.

Once we got to the apartment, it was huge. Three bedrooms, with two master baths and plenty of windows for the great view. The walls were white and we were all going to decorate with pictures and different pieces of art. Then Cam had his own room, Nash and I shared a room, and the extra room was for making videos. I am excited to see how this goes!

"Well since furniture isn't coming until tomorrow, we're gonna have to camp on the floor." Cam said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Let's order pizza tonight!" Nash screamed like a little kid, making it echo throughout the apartment.

"Okay, we can do that." I said quietly.

We put all of our bags down in our rooms, and went back in the living room to order pizza. It is 5 o'clock, and I'm kinda hungry. Nash had called the pizza place and ordered cheese and pepperoni.

Once we got our pizza, I had one piece of each, and Nash and Cam finished the rest. I left them with that to go take a shower. Once I out of the shower, I brushed my teeth and left my hair natural. I changed into fresh undergarments, a tank top, and spandex shorts with sweatpants over it. I walked back downstairs and saw Nash and Cam laying on the floor on their phones.

I laid down on the floor next to nash.

"I am tired." I groaned.

"Its only like 8." Nash chuckled.

"Well I wanna sleep." I yawned.

He lifted me a little bit and shifted himself closer to me. He covered me with the blanket he had in one of his bags. His cameo one. I laughed.

"What?" He smiled.

"Your blanket. You brought that?"

"Yeah hun!"

I laughed and snuggled up on his chest. We intertwined legs and he laid back on his pillow.

"I love you Nashty."

"I love you too Bri Bri."

Then I fell asleep.

A/N Kinda just a filler. I will start working on the new chapter tomorrow! Don't forget to vote and comment! Love you guys for the reads!
~Bri Bri™