«Fat Gum x Y/N» [fluff/soft smut] (he/him ver.)

Start from the beginning

"Taishiro!" Y/N yelled through the agency, looking to find his friend.
"Over here Y/N! Just gettin' dressed!" He smiled and put on a brown jacket, along with a yellow shirt and a pair of jeans and black shoes before stepping outside.

"Why do you always have to look so hot!" He jokingly complained, making a smile form on Taishiro's face.

"Oh you! Let's just get goin' alright." He laughed and put out his hand for Y/N to hold. Wait-holding Taishiro's hand? That was new. Oh well- neither of them were complaining, really.

When they walked outside - which aways looked a little strange with Y/N being at least two feet smaller than Taishiro - he seemed nervous.

"Something wrong, Tai?" Y/N asked, cocking his head and looking up at him. He seemed to be snapped out of his thoughts and looked down.
"Oh Uhm well...I've been thinking about this for a while and...I wanted to ask if you...maybe...wanted to go out with me some time?"

He stood there, mouth agape. They couldn't believe it...did their two-year-crush seriously just ask him on a date..? No way!!

"W-well?"

"Oh-yes-! Yes I'd like that very much!" Y/N flushed, looking down with a soft, nervous giggle. Tiahiro let out a sigh of relief, rubbing the back of his neck.
"I was scared ya would'a said no...luckliy ya said yes! How about...saturday? 4 PM? Wecan grab some dinner after 's well!"

Y/N giggled and gave him a soft kiss on the cheek before nodding, "sounds good to me, Tai. I'll see you then? Thanks for walking me home." He said before letting go of his hand, waving at him and going inside.

Taishiro waved, standing there for another five minutes before walking home, feeling satisfied. Finally he had asked out the guy he liked for months.

That saturday, both of them met at the movietheatre, both looking the best tey could-- but of course not too formal! It was only the movies. And them. Together..all alone...

"Y-ya look nice!" Taishiro stammered, getting red as he complimented them. All Y/N did was open and close his mouth, trying to say something back but ended up hoarsely saying, "you too.."

He giggled and stuck out their hand. Taishiro took it and like that, they walked inside, accompanied by each other, and happy to be too.

Soon, the two lovebirds returned from the movies, giggling softly. "How about we get dinner now yeah? How's that sound Y/N?"

Y/N nodded and looked up at him, almost getting cramp in his neck from doing so the entire time. "Sounds good to me! But.." he chewed on his lip, "I thought maybe we could go to your place? I hear you were a good cook and...I've never been a fan of large places like restaurants."

Taishiro quickly smiled, nodding. "'Course!" H stuck out his hand for him to hold and started walking towards his car.

Y/N took his hand, blushing a little and following him. "So...what's it like being a pro?"

He looked up, opening his car door and sitting down, opening the other door for hem. "It's...hard but it's fun! I can't just quit! Besides, I have them best interns and making friends isn't hard either!" He grinned, starting the car.

He smiled and fastened his seatbelt, looking at him. "You really are a social person huh? You're like a golden retriever!" He said, making Taishiro blush.