Chapter 8

Play this video it will make you smile :) ↑↑↑

Grayson's pov

Amelia closes her eyes and falls into my arms carry her in my arms and put here in my car and head to the warehouse i just have one meeting then i can take her to the mansion.

I tied her arms and legs up to make sure she doesn't run away which I know she will try to.

 I took her in to one of the spare bedrooms and placed her down on the bed.

She looked so beautiful asleep i place a kiss on her forehead and say

"Sogni d'oro belli (sweet dreams beautiful)" 

And I leave to my meeting room

Amelia's pov

I wake up in soft king sized bed but not the hotel bed i sit up and remember what had happened 

Oh sweet baby jesus where am i?

My hand are tied in front of me. Dumb decision. i untied myself with my finger and my hands here now free. Also untied my legs and walked towards the door it was locked. 

I had to find a weapon. I look around and see a big mirror 

Hehehe

Without thinking a I push my elbow against the mirror. Dumb bitch move. My elbow was now bleeding and the was pieces of the mirror all over the floor.

I pick up a long sharp piece.

Yay me has a knife stab stab. Okay I might be a bit psychotic 

I look around the room and come across a door i open it and i was greeted by a bathroom I close the door and sit on the bed think of how to escape. I mean if the wanted me dead they would have killed me by now.

My eyes felt heavy because of the blood loss from my elbow . I stand up and walk towards the bathroom to wash my face. But the a door opens from behind me. 

I turn around my eyelids where giving up on me it was hard to make out who opened the door. With all the strength I had left I stretch open my eyes.

"Cafe guy?" i call out before my eyes close and i pass out.

____________________________________________________________

Heyy, sorry i took a little break but Im back with the daily up dates

22/02/2021

Next Update : 23/02/2021

Plz vote and comment

Lots of love

💎H💎