"What?!" She snapped. It was clear she was angry and I decided to get her even more angry.

   "Well...." I made sure I said the words slowly. She'll run out of patience soon. I started to stare at my grey polished nails.

  "Well what?!" She snapped.

My grin widened. "Your.....mother.."

"My mother what?!" She was obviously angry. "If you just wanna waste my time girl, then don't try it!" She warned.

  "Said...you're in trouble when you get home" I said and caught her rolling her eyes.

  "So that's what you wanted to say? Abi?!" She raised her voice, making all head turn to our direction. She wasn't on Zephan's thighs anymore. She was in front of me.

  "Nah. She knows you've had...y’know,...it with Zephan" her face turned red in embarrassment. I decided to embarrass her further since the whole class were staring. "Her precious daughter gave up her V-card to some random guy!"

  Everyone erupted into laughter. Except, of course, Zephan, Tara and I.

  "I didn't do this for fun so just stop laughing at Tara!" I snapped and the laughter died down.

  "Why should we stop?" A girl snorted. "Who do you think you are?!"

  "I'll answer both you questions now, darling" I smirked mischievously.

  "First, y'all should stop, especially you girls cause most of you lost yours in a one night stand with some random bitch who you dont even know. Even you!" I pointed at the girl who asked that question and she gasped in shock. Everyone girl was glaring at me except Stella was staring down at her shoes. She looked ashamed.

  "Me?" The girl asked, the shock evident in her voice.

"Yes you" I replied. "Now to your second question, I'm Dazzline Farrell, your class rep and an obvious B.I.T.C.H!" I stressed the last part. "Got that?"

  The Biology entered teacher entered the class and everyone went back to their seats.

__________________

I was standing next to Zephan, with my hands his shoulders.

We were talking and laughing.

"C'mon! Zeph! You don't mean it!" I laughed when he told me his first attempt to talk to Tara which, by the way, was an epic fail from the way he talks about me.

   Tara came into the class and stopped in her tracks when she saw Zephan and I.

  Her calm face turned to that of fury.

"What is going on here?" Her voice was low but dangerous.

"Nothing. I was just talking to my friend" I shrugged.

  "You were just talking to him or you were trying to seduce him?!" She screamed. "You might have gotten away with embarrassing me this morning but you won't get away with seducing my boyfriend!!!"

   "Now let me make this clear to everyone in this class!" She yelled. "No one can be friends with Dazzline. No one. Do I make myself clear?!!"

  I was resting by Zephan's table with my arms crossed, watching her storm out of the class in amusement.

  Everyone was also staring at her like she was a lunatic.

  "I'm so sorry" Zephan said before rushing out after her.

___________

It's closing hour and we were still at school all because of Tara. Nathan had gone home but I still had to go to Tara's house tonight my stuff and I'm also giving her a ride home.

  She says she can't leave her friends all alone while they were waiting for their ride.

  I'd have refused but I also don't feel like leaving yet.

  While she was jisting with her friends, I was sitting on chatting with Zara on my phone.

  The girl is insisting I start teaching her how to be cool by tomorrow.

* Omotara *

"Girl, lemme not lie, I like the way you disgraced that SS3A girl.at the cafeteria today!" Fara said and I smiled proudly.

    It was Fara, Stella and I remaining at school and Dazzline was waiting for me. I'm not even sure she's listening to our conversation.

  "Fara, that was wrong actually" Stella contradicted and I frowned.

  "Meaning?" Fara and I shot back at the same time.

   "Just because the girl mistakenly poured water on you does not mean you should do what you did. What you did was too much! Haba!
     Imagine someone pourimg your lunch on the dirty floor and then asking you to eat everything just like you did to that girl. It's not fair.
  Fara, just because you're Tara's friend does not mean you shouldn't tell her the truth." Stella said.

"Abeg! Shut up jare!" Fara snapped.

"I won't blame you. Since you have a bird brain" Stella retorted.

"Excuse me? Take that back!" Fara growled.

"What? I'm just saying the truth" Stella said like it was no big deal.

"I said take that back!" Fara screamed.

I looked at my sister. She was engrossed in whatever she was doing on her phone.

  Stella ignored Fara.

"You know what I can do oooh Stella and I'd make sure I deal with you!" Fara yelled. She looked dead serious.

   "I'd love to see you try" Stella snapped.

  "You know I don't make empty threats. You'll hate yourself by the end of today. Mark my words!" Fara threatened.

   Fara's ride arrived at the same time Stella's arrived.

As Fara stormed away, Dazzline's looked up from her phone. Looked at Fara, Stella, and then to me before turning back to her phone.

  I sighed. Sometimes, I really don't know why Fara and Stella don't get along very well.

One minute, they act like good friends and another minute, they're cold towards eachother.

I picked up my back pack. "Let's go" I said to Dazzline.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Phew! Another update guys!.

And yes, please take note of Stella and Fara's fight. It will click in the Spin off for this book.

Omo!!

I never knew Dazzline was this wicked ooh.

And did you think Tara overreacted when she said no one should be friends with Dazzline?

Your votes and comments matter. You make my day with the votes and the comments.

Thanks for reading.
Stay safe.
Till next time.
Love y'all.
Buhbyeee!!
💖💖💖💖.

Word Count: 1528.