"It's okay, noona. How are you, by the way? We were really busy the past month that we haven't catched up anymore."

"I'm doing great! I'm still working on my single and I think it's ready for release next month."

"That's good to know! We'll be supporting your song when it drops."

"Thank you, Yoongi. Oh hey, I heard you guys are not keeping it a secret anymore, huh. I've read posts on Twitter and people are guessing that you two fell in love while working on Eight." Suran giggled. She always thought how lucky she was to find out before everyone else does.

"Really? That's cute." Jieun also started giggling. "What about you, unnie? How's your 'project' going?"

"Project?" Yoongi got curious. They were just talking about Suran's music earlier. "Is there another project?"

"Oh! I almost forgot!" Suran's voice went higher like she was about to sing. "Mission accomplished!"

"Really?! Oh my gosh!" Jieun held Suran's hands which made Yoongi even more confused.

"Hey hey hey. Are you guys keeping a secret from me?" Yoongi glared at the two ladies.

"Yoongi. We're not! I just forgot to tell you 'cause well, we haven't really talked for a long time."

"So what's that project all about?"

Suran gave Jieun a wink, signalling for the latter to reveal their news.

"It's the 'turn-Namjoon-into-Suran's-boyfriend' project!"

"The what?!"

"Yoongi, how could you be so slow?" Suran was making fun of Yoongi's confused expression. "I made Joon my boyfriend! We're finally dating!"

"What?! Noona, isn't he's your bestfriend? Aren't you a lot..."

He stopped speaking when a deep voice interrupted their conversation.

"A lot what? A lot older?" It was Kim Namjoon himself.

"No, no. That's not what I mean." Yoongi was in a defensive mode.

Namjoon smiled, exposing his deep dimples. "Yoongi-ssi, Suran might be older than me, but does it really matter?" He approached Suran and held her hand. "All my life, I've been nothing but a busy man. I was so focused at school, got into business at a very young age...I basically never experienced enjoying my youth. I took things seriously. I felt like I was too old for my age. When I met Suran, I finally learned to losen up. She might be older than me, but she's so free-spirited. She made my life colorful."

"Aww baby you're so sweet."

Jieun couldn't help but adore the two. She too felt like she has accomplished something since she was the one who encouraged Suran to open up her feelings with Namjoon.

Yoongi felt embarrased with his previous reaction. Namjoon was right. When you love someone, things like age doesn't really matter.

"Congratulations, guys. I'm happy for you." He gave them his best smile, finally feeling genuinely happy for his friend.

The event started and went on smoothly. There were unlimited food, drinks and music for the guests to enjoy. The opening of Namjoon's restaurant was going great until they encountered a problem.

"What? Why? You should've called me earlier!"

Yoongi and Jieun were curiously waiting for Suran to finish the call. They were wondering what made the lady react with such disappointment and anger. There must be a huge reason for her sudden change of mood.