"Do you need anything? Do you want me to get you a hot water bottle?"

"A hot water bottle would be nice." I answer.

"Where do you keep them?" He asks and stands up from my bed. I sigh.

"They're in my top drawer, but that's when I keep my underwear so close your eyes. They should be at the left hand side of of it." I look at him seriously and he just smiles at me before placing one hand over his eyes and tries to find my hot water bottle.

"I think I just grab a pair of your lacy underwear." Mario giggles.

"I'm sure you can touch Ann-Kathrin's underwear whenever you want but keep your fucking hands off mine." I shout at him and he then takes out my hot water bottle which is covered in BVB crests and colours.

I made it myself.

"Nice cover." He smiles at me."

"Are you sure you like it or would you prefer for it to be red?" I ask and Mario sighs.

"Okay," He looks down and then turns away from me, "I'm just going to fill this up for you."

He leaves my room and I sigh as the pain slightly goes away but comes straight back making me cry out.

This is the sorest it has ever been.

"Are you okay Lia?" Mario shouts as he runs back into my room with a fixed hot water bottle and sit down next to me.

I grab onto his arm to try to get rid of the pain.

I thought Mario would shout out at me grabbing onto his arm and digging my nails into his forearm. Instead he rubs my side and places the hot water bottle on my lower torso and tries to calm me down.

I stop screaming and breathe out deeply and look up at Mario.

"Thanks." I whisper. 

He just smiles down at me and keeps rubbing my back. The door opens and a smiling Marco walks in with a tub of chocolate frosting in his hand.

"I found it. I'll go get you a spoon. I'm also taking you to the doctors." Marco tells us and leaves my room.

"Come'n I'll help you get up. What shoes do you want?" He asks.

"Just give me my Uggs." I answer and hold onto his shoulder as I stand up from my bed dressed in an ancient BVB jersy and a pair of black leggings.

"Sit down and I'll put them on." I look up at Mario and then sit down and he squats down and lifts up my feet and pushes on my Ugg boots.

"Holy fucking shit." I shout as we walk out of my apartment as Marco locks the door.

I hold onto Marco and Mario as we walk down the stairs and out into Marco's car.

We arrive at our doctor's practice. We have to wait a little because someone else is in before us but it's only for five minutes. 

He takes some test down there which was extremly embarrassing since I've known this doctor since I was a child. I also forced Marco and Mario out at that moment.

We had to wait in the waiting room for an hour for the results to come back.

When they finally came back we all were brought back into the doctors room.

He said I has a cyst in my uterus and it burst causing muscle damage to the walls of my uterus which could be bad in the long term for when I have kids.

He says he also did some checks due to my period but the results will take a few days to come back.