Aroused Arjun indeed looks dangerous.

Priya nervously smiles at him and nods her head like a kid.

" Good ....... now take some rest I'll prepare dinner for us " saying this Arjun made her lay on bed properly and placed pillows either side of hers pulling the duvet till her chest.

Priya rolled her eyes at his overprotective nature.

" I'm not a baby......i can sleep without falling down from bed......." Priya mumbled anonymously. But her mumbling was heard by her husband.

Arjun bent till her level making eye contact with her, and placed a kiss on top of her nose and said " you are a baby for me.....and i like to protect this cute yet hot baby from every single thing..." he paused and adjusted the few hair stands behind her ear...and continued " i like to pamper this sexy baby with who is carrying my baby in her womb and you can't question me in this matter.... understand ? " He asked, raising his eyebrows at her.

Priya was too numb to answer him when he mentioned her as 'cute, hot and sexy baby'....her both cheeks were red like tomatoes due to blushing.

She nodded at him with a shy smile.

" Hmmm...... that's like a good girl...... Now sleep until I call you for dinner, after we're gonna have a sleepless night " arjun husked the last part in her ear and walked out of the room not before winking at her.

After he left it took a few minutes to get what he said.,..........and when she realised what he meant by sleepless night priya buried her face into the pillow being so shy.

Evan thought she would love to spend a lot of sleepless nights when it comes to Arjun....she is still shy. And it's been two weeks since they made out.

Thinking about all of the coming movements between them, Priya closed her eyes to sleep as she was a little tired due to her office schedule.

Arjun already told her to take a leave, but priya denied him saying she will take leave when she really feels like it's needed... otherwise work is also important to live.

Arjun didn't say anything in protest because he doesn't want her to feel pressured by him, it's ok he will take care of her at home, dropping and picking up priya from the office is already taken care of by Arjun, he never leaves her alone. Even if he had tons of work, he will be there to pick her up from the office.

He is really being overprotective of her.

Time flew and it's already dinner time.

Priya was sleeping when Arjun came to wake her up for dinner.

Arjun was arranging the table while Priya came downstairs after getting fresh up.

Both sat on their respective chairs, Arjun served her paneer butter masala with chapati and jeera rice. Of Course her favourite dish.

Priya's face lit up as soon as she saw food on her plate.

Pregnancy hormones.

" Awww.... arjun you cooked my favourite food..... thank you so much " priya cheered up like a kid and kissed him on his cheek out of excitement. Arjun giggled at her childish behaviour.

Priya couldn't wait to digg her hands in food, placing a table cloth on her lap. Priya took the first morsel of food in her hand and put it in her mouth.

Chewing the food with a wide smile and utter satisfaction she was enjoying her food.

But just then , her facial expressions changed from smile to frown.

Arjun was quite confused to see her changing expressions.

Priya felt a weird sensation down in her stomach, she understood what it must be..... putting her palm over her mouth Priya ran to the washbasin.

Seeing her in such a hurry, Arjun also ran behind her.

As soon as she reached the washbasin, priya threw up. Arjun went behind her and held her from behind for support.

Again.......Pregnancy hormones.

After continuing to vomit, priya leaned her back on Arjun, being so exhausted.

Then, Arjun helped her in cleaning up and made her wash her face along with her mouth.

Lifting her into his arms, Arjun walked towards the couch and placed her there like a feather.

Arjun made her sit comfortably and went to the kitchen. Priya was so exhausted to evan opened her eyes. After a few minutes Arjun came back with a glass of lemon juice.

" Priya.......take this you will feel better baby " arjun said cooing beside her.

" No......i don't want anything...... I'll throw up again arjun " priya told him in a loud voice.

" It's lemon juice baby.....you will feel better trust me " saying that Arjun brought the glass near her mouth, so she couldn't avoid it.

Priya drank half a glass of lemon juice and left the rest of it saying she had enough. Arjun didn't force her because she already looks so tired and sick.

" Ok.....do you want to eat something else ? I'll cook for you .....you just have to say " Arjun asked her while running his hands in her hair as if he was comforting her. Priya turned towards him and hugged his stomach....still half laying on couch.

" Hmmm.......No I'm feeling so dizzy....i want to sleep " priya mumbled without opening her eyes.

" Okay...... let's go to sleep " said Arjun and placed a kiss on top of her head.

He really felt bad for her condition......she couldn't even eat her favourite food, and he can't even do anything about it.

Arjun was about to get up from his place to take her into his army and leave for their room....but priya caught his hands and stopped him. Arjun looked at her with a questioning face.

" First go and eat......you didn't eat anything because of me " priya spoke to him with hooded eyes.

" I'm not hungry priya..... let's go and sleep " arjun denied her, of course he was hungry. But he didn't want to leave her like this. He really felt guilty for can't able to help her.

" I know you are hungry arjun, go and eat.... please ....for me " priya mumbled in a soft tone.

She was hungry too....but couldn't eat.

Arjun nodes at her as he knew she won't leave him until he agrees to her.

" Okay.....come first I'll leave you in our room, and after that I'll eat " saying this arjun took her into his arms and walked towards their bedroom.

Once reaching their bedroom, he made her lay on bed and pulled the duvet cover her. Priya curled into a ball as soon as she felt the soft mattress under her.

".....uhmmm...... Arjun will come back soon, I want to cuddle with you...." Priya murmured softly, hugging the pillow.

Arjun tucked the hairs behind her ears and stared at her for a few more minutes before leaving the room with a smudge smile.

You are such an angel in my life priya , arjun thought and smiled.

********************************************

How's it ?

Guy's hold up there's a lot of things gonna happen in further chapters.

Total words :- 1800+ words

Practically i was half sleeping when i typed this chapter 😂