2 • 𝘨𝘶𝘳𝘥𝘪𝘢𝘯

'How many kills today?'

Chong turned around from the giant table covered with guns.

After their mission, she went down into the basement of their place to clean up the used guns. It wasn't really her job, but she was good at it.

'I don't do this to kill people, Midam' she said expressionlessly.

Han Midam - born in 2000, really tall, pretty handsome boy with black hair, deep blue eyes, and a shiny silver lip ring. His code name, Black, was never in Chong's mouth since she and Midam were literally together in the gang from the day they both joined.

'I know, I know, but the money is good, isn't it? he laughed and leaned on the door frame.

'What about new missions? Something interesting?' Chong said with eyes on the small gun in her hands.

Black's job was the same as Sarah's. He walked in the front lines and fought everyone who crossed their path and tried to disturb them. However, somehow he knew about all new missions.

'That's why I am here. You know I shouldn't really talk about new missions and stuff-' he didn't get to finish as Chong cut him off.

'You literally tell me all the time as an excuse to talk to me. I know you, Black' she looked up at him.

Black was blushing when he heard his code name out of her mouth.

'Um, anyways. The new job is really weird. Someone wants to hire only one person. And the job is even weirder' he scratched back of his head, expressing his feelings about the new mission offers.

'Hire who?' she turned around to him after finally finishing cleaning the guns.

'You.'

'You didn't just do that' Enhypen's manager stood up in frustration.

It was currently 5 pm and all of the members were safe and sound in their dorm. Well, besides the oldest. He was currently sitting in the meeting room of their company building with their manager and CEO.

Heeseung was still at a different place with his thoughts. He couldn't believe this is happening only a few months after his debut.

After the incident, they calmed down all of the members and contacted Heeseung's family. Right now they are discussing their next steps.

'It's the best choice for me. Heeseung expressed he wants to continue working. I know it's dangerous, but we can't let this slip out into the public' the CEO spoke calmly.

It was a miracle the giant company, which their company was under, managed to shush everything down. It was as it never happened.

Heeseung didn't know if he is crazy for wanting to continue to work. He enjoyed his job and wanted to continue as soon as possible without difficulties.