𝚎𝚡𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚒𝚞𝚖 ✍︎

Start from the beginning

Yukiko's school uniform consists of a coat that presumably belonged to her father. It was a long black coat with light colored lining and lapels that she wears around her shoulders like a cape . Underneath that was a white button up shirt and a navy blue vest where the iconic Jujutsu students' button was. She also wore a navy blue skirt as well as black leggings and black shoes. She also wore the bolo-tie her father left for her.

She has a belt hidden to store her gun and bullets, as well as keeping a Swiss Army knife in her pocket at all times for self defense.

While in casual wear, Yukiko is seen to dress as she likes. She has no particular style as she just dresses up the way she wants to. [ For reference see: Hirai Momo airport fashion ]

Personality

According to rumors Yukiko is a stoic individual who holds no remorse to the curses she face against. Being the youngest special grade sorcerer they peg her to be a no- nonsense sorcerer who gets the job done with no questions asked. She is also known to be an intelligent strategist who has terrifyingly accurate plans and predictions.

To people who personally know her Yukiko is a rather playful and nonchalant individual who is very affectionate to the people she deeply cares about. She is portrayed to be rather dramatic at times. She is actually very nice when you get to know her.

In contrast to her being physically strong as well as her overpowered abilities, Yukiko is rather emotionally weak, as to getting attached to people really quick with some taking advantage of her naivety. Though despite this, her loyalty lies to those she cares for. Inumaki Toge notes that her smile never reaches her eyes.

Yukiko is burdened as someone who can surpass Satoru Gojo, along with her mission to reunite with her family who left her at a doorstep years ago. She holds onto the promise of finding them again.

Yukiko is self conscious about her appearance but does not do anything to do about it in fear of not being recognized by her family.

She is indeed merciless and cold hearted when she exorcist curses and enjoys prolonged battles she'd often take multiple hits from her opponent first (which worries her peers) before finishing them off with a full one to three step blow.

Abilities and Powers

Overall skill level: Dazai Yukiko is the youngest special grade sorcerer with skills close to Gojo Satoru himself . Holding immense amount of cursed energy, an effectively powerful technique as well as an ability that revolves around controlling gravity.

Enhanced strength: Yukiko is depicted to be stronger that what she looks.

Enhanced pain tolerance: as mentioned before she takes a few hits from curses she fights. Rumors say she is capable of sprinting with a twisted ankle (in which she was scolded for when that actually happened).

Enhanced speed: Yukiko is very light on her feet and she is indeed fast. Though not as fast like Itadori.

Weapon mastery: Yukiko's weapon preference is a gun and she is know to never miss a target. Though she is capable of accurately utilize a knife in terms of offence and defense.  (She's the type to bring a gun to a knife fight lol)

Great Tactical Intellect: Yukiko is an individual known for her accurate plans and predictions. She has a strong grasp of jujutsu as being involved within it at a young age. Fushiguro Megumi notes that she is almost always plotting or thinking about something.

Jujutsu: Innate Technique

Null a powerful technique that can nullify other cursed techniques and even cursed energy, both directly and indirectly. (It can also be applied to abilities and ability users)

Directly she can nullify abilities by making contact with the ability user's skin, indirectly she can sense and/or see auras the signals that her opponent is using their cursed technique, however if she wanted to indirectly nullify the ability, she must first witness the ability user exploit their approach. (She can indirectly negate cursed innate techniques by swinging her hand up vertically with her fingers forming the shape of a gun.)

Burst is an innate technique that lets her transfer immense amounts of cursed energy to an object and release it with a snap of her fingers. This causes the target she placed the object with to implode.

Cursed ability deployment, Merge:  Purple a technique that allows her to combine her ability (No Longer the Tainted Sorrow ) and her cursed technique (Null) which allows her to use both at the same time, keeping her abilities and drawbacks in check balancing both. (like Half-cold half hot for Todoroki Shoto)

Ability

Her inherited ability No Longer the Tainted Sorrow , revolves around controlling gravity, allowing her to manipulate the gravity of anything she touches, she can also manipulate and make gravitons however her control of the ability itself is quite weak maybe a bit below average but she is learning how to cope with it well.  (Note: the name of her ability is a significant clue about her relationship with Dazai Osamu and Nakahara Chuuya)

Facts and Trivia

- She likes strawberry milk and strawberry related products but is rather eh with the fruit itself.

- Her ideal type is Lee Seunghyub of N.Flying , Kim Heechul of Super Junior and Jjolee the writer of the Webtoon Lost In Translation

- she prefers dogs over cats but she's an animal lover

- Inumaki Toge and Okkotsu Yuuta were the first ones to truly make her smile

- Though he may not show it, Megumi respects Yukiko a lot

- she sees Gojo as an  affectionate older brother figure

- Merge: Purple was Gojo's idea, he was proud that they share a similar trait to their abilities (Purple)

- the color schemes of No Longer Human and For the Tainted Sorrow are switched

-she is the only special grade sorcerer without a domain (most likely the author wanted to give her one but it was not really relevant and she is too op already)

-domains have no effect on her (unless already structured and/or she willingly did not nullify it.  example: cursed womb arc) because she can nullify it as soon as he makes contact with it.

- Yukiko is structured to be a weak character (in a good way don't come at me lol)

- weapon mastery: any types of firearms, knifes, swords/blades

- preferred weapon: firearms, small knives/daggers

Note:
I wanted Yukiko to have both aspects of Dazai and Chuuya from their personalities to their appearances. I tried to make it as even and as accurate as possible with regards to the law of inheritance lol
I'm sorry if some characters may come as ooc I will try to follow the dynamics I set for myself for the character's relationship with each other.
Happy reading!