Algebraliens x reader || headcannons

Start from the beginning

♥ Two asking for a pet, so you get them a frog. They're a Tomato frog, their name is Calculus and Two calls them their baby.

♥ Two waking you up by licking your face.

♥ If you're chub or plump, Two will give you tons of hugs. They might even tickle you with their snake tongue. (That's not supposed to be smutty, I swear..)

♥ If you have scars, Two wouldn't really mind. "It's not like scars show weakness, they show that you're strong!"

♥ If you have stretch marks, Two wouldn't mind, just like if you have scars. Of course, they just poked them at first, cause they didn't understand. They don't understand how humans work, so that is forgivable. But after that, they just didn't mind them.

♥ If you're missing any limbs, Two would stare at them for a bit at first, but after you tell them that you're not comfortable with them staring like that, they'll stop. But overall, they would treat you the same, even if you had that/those limb(s). "Just because you're missing a limb or two, doesn't mean I have the right to treat you differently, or anyone for that matter!"

♥ If you're sensitive to sound, that wouldn't really be a problem. Two isn't at all loud, the only loud noises they make are when they're using their powers to move something big. And that barely happens, especially in your house.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Being in a relationship with Five would include
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

♥ I headcannon that Five is Aromatic, so  you're just roommates.

♥ Being smartasses together.

♥ Five telling you random facts, either they are about the world, or just about their species.

♥ "I don't know what a 'smartass' is, but it's definitely not me!"

♥ "You're really bumming me out, Five, I seriously don't want to hear you talk about calculus at 2am.."

♥ Five knows many things about your species, so for some reason they just have a need to tell you in the middle of the fucking night.

♥ Five being a huge germaphobe and never wanting to touch bugs, or just anything dirty with their bare hands.

♥ You being an asshole to them by holding them over a full trash can while saying. "I'm gonna drop you~" While Five is just having a heart attack in your arms.

♥ Five takes three showers each day, one at 6am, one at 10am, and one at 8pm. It's actually frustrating how many showers this alien takes, because almost every morning you wake up to the shower running...

♥ "(Y/n), there's a bug in the shower.."

♥ Five just calling you by your name.

♥ Five sleeping on the couch.

♥ They complain about the other numbers being annoying, yet they're annoying themself.

♥ Don't even think about making math jokes, Five will be there to just ruin them.

♥ If your friends visit, Five will just act like nothing is wrong and that they aren't a goddamn alien.