36| The Twins Fight

Start from the beginning

I could hear Haruhi sighed tiredly before turning to glare at Tamaki, then went to look at the twins. "Please stop that," Haruhi asked the twins with a soft glare. "Making shopped images like that without permission..." Haruhi paused, as she looked at them sternly while still glaring, "What am I exactly?" Haruhi asked. I turned to look at the twins.

"That's obvious... you're Our toy," They both said in sync, both forming mischivous smirks.

I raised a brow at them as my eyes twitched in irritation, "What does that mean?" I asked sternly going in front of Haruhi.

The twins just smirked as they started to explain what they meant for a couple of minutes...

~~~

"And so..." They both said, "...to enjoy your boring life as much as you can..." Hikaru started to get to the end of their explanation. "...you need an exciting toy," Kaoru finished. "I am not a toy!" Haruhi angrily yelled. I glared at the twins for calling her a toy, but they kept their mischivous smirks on.

"Call her a toy again and you'll regret it," I said in a low serious tone, the twins quickly shut up.

"Toy!" An unfamiliar male voice said close to us. The four of us looked to see a male wearind dark clothing like the grim reaper, He had a three lighted candle light and a cute cat puppet in one of his hand.

"Toy... Toy..." He whispered through a black door, that I didn't notice until now.

"If you like toys, then come to my club, the Black Magic Club." He whispered, but loud enough for us to hear.

"Black Magic.. Club?" I asked looking at the twins asking if they know this, but they just shrugged. "We also have Mass going on all the time," The mysterious male said with a noticable grin. "Come now... and everyone will get a lovely voodoo doll, Beelzenef, as a present," He said, I looked at the puppet, finding it quite cute honestly. So I went close to the male, he flinched when I got closer to him, and suddenly looked tense.

"Oh, um sorry I just thought of looking at Beelzenef closely, it's really cute!" I said as I poked the cat-puppet's cheek while wearing a big smile.

"O-Oh, t-thank you.." The mysterious male said sounding timid, I could see his pale cheeks turning a really light pink color as he moved the puppet's tiny hands in a motion that their touching together.

"Why are you talking from that little opening?" My little sister asked, "And... was there a door over there before?" The twins asked with both raising their brows. I got lost in playing with Beelzenef's cute little hands, but got snapped back when Kyoya suddnely came towards us.

"Nekozawa-senpai doesn't like places that are bright." Kyoya said.

"You should stay away from that person," Tamaki's sudden voice came from behind me making me lightly jump from fright, as he pulled me towards the group, making me slightly look at Beelzenef with a sad look as I frowned. "If you are connected to him in any way without exception, you'll get cursed!" Tamaki starts to me. I rolled my eyes in response with a scoff before saying,

"Oh come on. On what grounds do you even say that?" I asked, folding my hands letting them rest over my chest.

"Yes... it was during last year's final exams... Ah... it's scary to even talk about it..." Tamaki said with a petrified look as he balled one of his hands into a fist...

~Flash Back~

| Third Person's POV