Jason x Tim x Marinette

Começar do início

"When will they be coming?" Tim questioned his father.

"Tomorrow," Bruce informed the two left in the room before excusing himself from the table, leaving the boys to converse with each other on their fawning over the rock star and designer.

The boys went to bed, thrilled for tomorrow.

Early the next morning, everyone was up waiting for their visitors. Tim and Dick were vibrating with excitement all throughout breakfast. As of the moment, they were standing at the door waiting for them to arrive. Tim and Dick fidgeted every once in a while, Damian had his arms cross and his head held high, while Bruce just looked exasperated at his son's, hoping they would behave themselves.

A knock on the door alerted the residents to their guests' arrival, Alfred opening the door to a tall man with black hair with purple tips, a gradient pink to purple to blue blazer with cheetah print decorating it. His pants had the same print, difference being that the blue from the bottom of the blazer continued onto the pants fading into a light blue and purple with the same cheetah prints. He had on a white t-shirt beneath the blazer, one with the black outline/logo of his face on it that was the most common merchandise sold, with black boots with white gems on either side of the heel and on the toes. He greeted them with a smile, taking off his famous Eiffel tower glasses.

"Brucie!" the Rockstar exclaimed holding his arms out and walking towards the businessman.

Bruce accepted the man's advances with a slightly strained smile, embracing the man. Jagged pulled away from him smiling brightly before catching sight of the boys next to him.

"And these must be those famous sons!" Jagged opened his arms wide, grinning at the boys.

"Yes, this is Richard, Damian, and Tim," Bruce introduced, going down the line and pointing at the respective child.

"Ah it's lovely to meet you mates!" Mr. Stone smiled, mocking a bow at them, before his eyes lit up, "I have one of my own ya know. I bet you would love her! She's sweet as sugar but tough as nails, not to mention super talented!"

"MDC!?" Richard and Tim blurted out with huge grins adorning their faces.

"Ah so you've heard of her then?" Jagged asked.

Both Tim and Dick nodded enthusiastically. Jagged smiled brightly before walking to the door and waving someone in. In came the famous pink-haired assistant turned fiancé, Penny wearing a black biker jacket, embroidered with gems on her shoulders and the edges of the lapel. She wore a plain white shirt underneath with black high-waisted pants that had pink tiger triangles down her thighs, kind of like tiger stripes. She kept her hair short with her usual earrings with a skull necklace. It was who she was leading in that caused the buzz as they were unknown, easily making them MDC.

She was a small thing; her midnight blue hair was braided to rest on her shoulder. She wore a deep burgundy bolero jacket with a black t-shirt, Jagged's logo white, opposite of Stone's one. She had hickory brown legging type pants that were tucked into black knee-high boots with a small heel. She had a silver pendant of a bird flying and simple black studs in her ears. A black backpack was also on her person, on it was black with a picture of the flying bird and a ladybug with a squiggle between them. One closer inspection, one could see the squiggle actually spelled out MDC, discrete. The girl was being led in by Penny who had a hand on her back as Alfred closed the door behind them, the bluenette's head stuck in her sketchbook as she was scribbling down something.

"You Nettie, I think you have some fans," Jagged nudged the girls shoulder, said girl didn't even glance up as she continued to sketch, "don't make me take that away from you."