3: Hannah smith

••••••••••🍁💚🍁••••••••••

Looking at the huge tub,which is supposed to be a bath tub,she again sighed!

She had to take bath.

Stripping her clothes,she stepped in the water when a shiver run down her spine,due to sudden contact with water.

Controlling her tears from fall,her eyes filled with tear,her lower lips trembling,a lump was formed in her throat,a feeling of homesickness was surrounding her,it was feeling like a nightmare,she wanted to wake up quickly.

Where are her brothers,her mom who wake her up every morning, and that moment she broke, she let her tears fall which she was controlling from a long time.

She look at the water infront of her and think about how she actually come here!.

flashback!

After closing her eyes she had a dream or now reality.
She saw the past of the body in which she was now,all the miseries she had gone through just because of so called love.
It was so devastating.

The body she was in now has the she name as her 'Nora' means light.

She opened her eyes when she felt something wet on her face.
A middle-aged woman was trying to wake her up.

After realising that,she has time travelled the Nora,stand up and look at the beautiful girl infront of her.
Nora thinked that she just had arrived at this weird place, she shouldn't make any enemy at the start.

She just ignored the beautiful girl Infront of her and made her way out side of the crowd.

"YOU FILTHY GIRL!! HOW DARE YOU IGNORE ME!! DON'T YOU KNOW WHO AM I?!? I AM DAUGHTER OF THE MINISTER OF THE KING!! ....AMELIA!! IS MY NAME! "Nora heard the voice of the same girl.

She just ignored her and tried to think what she had to do next while repeating the name in her mind.

Amelia.

•••••••••••••••••••

She roamed around the place, looking at everything,the emotional pain which she had gone through after getting the memory of the owner of the body was so depressing.

Soon,she was in an area where rarely anyone can be seen.
That's what she needed some peaceful time to think,she sat down leaning against the wall, resting her head backward,her eyes closed,the memory of the body's owner lingering in her mind.

The body's owner was born in a rich family.she was totally spoiled.
She loved a guy,from very start of her understanding capability,she did everything wrong thing for him, starting from going against her lovely family who warned her thousand of times.Atlast she got killed by her own lover.

It was not like she wasn't given another chance,she was send to few years back but after bearing every type of pain, embarrassment, betrayal she lost the courage to start over again and refused to do anything.

Now,this Nora was in her body,she is not a coward she is definitely gonna change her future.

"LEAVE ME!!... don't... please..!!" Her chain of thoughts got interrupted by loud pleading of someone.

She jolted stand up and hurriedly ran towards the alley from where the voice was coming.

There were,two man trying to harras a young girl which looked like same age as Nora , she was on the ground with a small stick in her hands pointing towards the man,she was trembling due to fear,while tears were running down her pale cheeks.
Her emerald eyes shining full of tears.

As soon as Nora noticed one of the man going towards the girl's direction she instantly ,kicked him making him stumble and fall ,she pulled the hand of the girl and pulled her from the ground.

"Run!" Nora sternly said to the girl as both of them started to run.
Both of the girl heard the man's shouting from far away.
After running a long time,when they felt that they are safe.

"Thank you very much for saving me miss!"

"I would have helped anyone that time.!"Nora replied sitting on the ground.

"Are you new here miss?! What's your name!"

'New here?' Nora thought for a minute,body owner's house was in the next city,she was here with her father who came to meet his important friend who was sick.that means

" Yeah,I am new here! My name is Nora! "She replied,after recalling the name of body's owner for some times. She was out with one of her servant due to crowd she separated from her and was now roaming here and there to find her.

"Oh! My name is Hannah!,where do you live miss!!"
.

.

.

Flashback end!!

Nora's POV

And that's how I am here at Hannah's house,as she offered me to came at her house,in returned of helping her.

The house is big,she is from a rich family.
I come out from her bath tub and wore the dress which I found simplest among Hannah's heavy dress collection.

I went in the dinning hall where Hannah was waiting for me with her father and mother.

"Thank you so much ,for saving our daughter." I heard a sweet voice of Hannah's mother who was looking at me with a sweet smile as slightly wet eyes, Hannah's father nodded agreeing with her wife with a smile showing gratitude.

They love her daughter so much....who don't?

"No need to say thank you mrs. Smith,It was in fate for me to go and save your daughter in return of all your good deeds."I immediately made an praising answer in my mind afterall I have to leave a good impression on this family.

The couple chuckled while Hannah smiled.
Soon,every body started eating.
I was gonna eat cause I was so hungry as i heard a man saying to Hannah's father.

"Mr.smith there's messenger of king!"

.....🦢🦢🦢.....

Here's a new part!!

Hope you like it!

1) Which dress do you prefer to wear most?

2) do you like wearing gowns?

3) Anybody of you a tomboy?

4) Are you a k-pop stan?

5) Levi or Kakashi?