He looked around trying to think of how to explain it, "Like you know how superheroes have different kinds of powers? Like they are supernatural? Those 'guns' are exactly that; and I think DK and his men are making them."

"So where did you place them? What if they find out where you and Suna's men are and start killing them one by one to figure out where their shit is?"

He weakly smirked, "I know Oikawa and I's gang isn't in the top three but try not to underestimate us, hm?"

"How are Suna and Oikawa planning to break out of there?"

"I have no idea but they told me to wait one week."

"And once a week passes, assume they are dead." You said and Iwaizumi nodded in response. "And what if you and I are dead by the time we get here?"

"We both know you're smart enough to figure out what will happen."

You were about to say something back before you heard footsteps coming towards the room. You quickly got up and went to the far back of the room where you were supposed to stay. Shortly a man dressed in the same red button up shirt, tie, and black jeans like everyone else walked in.

He walked over to Iwaizumi and quickly noticed the belt around his wounded thigh. He looked towards the back at you, "Did you do this?" He pointed at Iwaizumi.

You shook your head no and he started walking closer to you. "Last time I checked DK told you to stay fucking put in this corner." He said.

He got close, crouching down to you and sent a stinging slap across your cheek and grabbed your cheeks to look at him. "Sorry to burst your bubble but this place isn't anything like Kitsune's place. You obey our orders and especially DK's. Got it?" You nod and he lets go of your face: standing back up.

"Get up." He ordered. You got up and he harshly grabbed the upper part of your arm pulling you along as he headed for the door. You locked eyes with Iwaizumi and he mouthed 'keep your mouth shut' before you exited the room with the man.

You were greeted by a dimly lit room. It was a bigger building than Suna's: it had a large bar and someone tending it on the right side of the room close to the front entrance, a pool table in the middle of the room, a large tv and couch a few feet away to your left and on the right it had a mini weaponry.

The man pulled you going towards the entrance and all the guys in the room stared as you passed. You both got close to the front and turned left going upstairs. You stumbled a bit as he pulled you up the stairs. You finally reached the top and he opened the first door on the right, pushing you in and closing/locking the door behind you.

You looked around the new room and saw a luxurious bedroom and of course the theme was red, white and black.

╞═════𖠁𐂃𖠁═════╡

Sᴀᴛᴜʀᴅᴀʏ 11:35 ᴀᴍ-

Kenma groaned as he clenched his eyes close and stretched out his arms forward. He sat up and opened his eyes to see he was in a hotel with a naked girl sleeping soundlessly beside him.

He got up from under the covers instantly feeling the migraine from last night's drinking. He picked up his boxers and sweatpants from off the floor, putting them on. He looked around the room for his shirt but couldn't find it nor his keys and phone.

He exited the bedroom into the main living area of the hotel and found his shirt on the floor. He put on his shirt and saw his phone on the couch.

He walked back in the bedroom and went to the side of the bed where the naked girl still slept. He crouched down and began to shake her. She furrowed her eyebrows and fluttered her eyes open, smiling to him. "Hey pretty boy." She whispered.

Kenma didn't return the smile, "Where are my keys?" He asked her.

She shrugged, "We took a uber here." She responded. Kenma nodded and stood up, "Oh yea don't worry about the hotel cost, order you food or something; it's on me." He said before walking out the room.

He grabbed his phone off the couch before heading towards the front door and sliding on his shoes. He walked out the hotel room closing the door behind him before heading down to the lobby.

Shortly Kenma got down to the lobby and exited the elevator while he was texting Kuroo to come and pick him up. Kenma walked towards the gift shop but saw it was closed; he walked over to the front desk and placed his hand on the table, "Open the gift shop, I have to get something out of there."

The lady at the desk was about to say something rude before she looked up from her phone and saw that it was Kenma talking. "Oh, sure Mr. DK." She replied.

She grabbed her keys from the desk drawer and walked to the locked gift shop and unlocked the door. Kenma walked in as she held the door for him. He turned on the light and walked around the shop looking for the things he needed.

After a few minutes he found shades and a bottle of aspirin. He handed the lady two-hundred dollars, "This is for the stuff and the girl in room 567 breakfast." He said to her before he left.

He put on his shades before walking out the hotel lobby being greeted by the bright sun rays. Kenma quickly spotted Kuroo's deep blue lamborghini aventador. He walked up to the car and opened the door, sitting down in the low seated car.

"Woahh." Kuroo laughed as Kenma closed the door. "You look like you had a good night." He joked.

"Shutup; and why is your car so damn low? Why didn't you bring the other one?" Kenma said as he opened the glove department grabbing a hair tie.

"My girl's car is in the shop so she used my other one to go to work." Kuroo said as he pulled off. Kenma nodded and finished putting his hair into a man bun. He grabbed the aspirin bottle and opened it: shaking out two pills in his hand before tossing them into his mouth.

"Are you going home or to the main warehouse?" Kuroo asked, continuing to drive.

"Main." Kenma responded as he closed the pill bottle and put it in Kuroo's glove department before closing it shut.

"Kitsune's girl was caught yesterday helping out Ryū with his wound." Kuroo explained.

"I knew that they knew each other. By now he has already told her what their plan is; so if he is still being a stubborn bitch, the only one to break is (Y/N)." Kenma replied.

Kuroo furrowed his eyebrows, "You remember her name?"

"What about it?" Kenma asked.

"You literally don't remember anyone's name unless it's us (gang members) or someone pissed you off and they are on your kill list. Last time I checked, she was neither."

"Her name is just easy to remember." Kenma stated, earning a hum from Kuroo.

" Kenma stated, earning a hum from Kuroo