Landon and I had our own little fan group, I mean it wasn't really little it was kind of huge. A ton of people loved us together and shooting with him was comfortable. We walked out and I refused to make eye contact with Max.

"I need you both at the wall, Lan sitting on the ground, uh, B standing face the wall, looking down at him." We did as Max asked and Landon looked up at me and winked. I shook my head and tried to hold back my laugh. "Alright, uh we're going to hit that field over there with the sunrise in a few minutes, but I need just the t-shirts, also Landon, need you to keep your hands more respectful for this one." I rolled my eyes.

"More respectful?" Landon asked, his hand was on the back of my upper thigh, almost to my ass. Max nodded.

"Are you serious?" I turned around.

"Yea, I am. Is there a problem?"

"Yes, there is a problem, because there never was a fucking problem with how close his hands were to any of my parts until today." I threw my hands up and watched Max take in a deep breath. "Be a professional Max."

"They aren't selling the two of you as fucking porn stars Blair." My mouth dropped open and Landon stood up pulling his arm around my waist.

"Porn stars? Seriously? The shoot we did last week I was in lingerie in a fucking bed with him but now...now that's just a no no?"

"Can we not do this right now?" Max stated.

"I think we need to do it right now in order to get this damn shoot over with. You have no control over me, you need to just do your job. We all know sex sells, and honey people love him and I together." Landon smirked, but kept his mouth shut. Max shook his head.

"Whatever, do whatever." He nodded over to the old truck we were going to be against next, and when I tell you I intentionally made every picture he took overly sexual. Shit. I was on Landon...I mean I was sitting on the hood of the truck, legs wrapped around his waist, ear between my teeth as he kissed my neck and held me tightly. The photos I'm sure came out amazing.

We stripped down another layer I was now in a tank top, my back to Landon's front, his arms around me. I was looking up at him, and we just did our thing, he leaned down and we started making out but shit if Landon wasn't gay. Holy shit I was full on swooning right now. His hand was lightly around my neck and it was just sexy as hell.

"I'm done." Max started walking away and Landon and I both stifled a laugh. He still had more to take; it was a full line. Underwear and all.

"What's wrong Max, can't handle seeing your ex-girl in the arms of someone else?" Landon yelled after him. Max turned and pointed directly at him.

"Fuck you man, you're doing this shit on purpose. You used to be respectful about it, now I can just see you're going overboard with it."

"Just like you went overboard cheating on this diamond with other models?" Max shook his head. "Be professional Max, get this shoot over with, cause it's the last one you'll have to do with the two of us." Max shook his head again and started walking.

"Fucking inside."

The rest of the shoot was just as overboard as Max would call it. Since we basically had to strip one another down to underwear. Holding in laughing while doing it with my gay best friend was the best part. I mean watching Max fall apart was also pretty awesome since he shattered me first, ya know three times.

But this was my life, always the one getting hurt, never the one to just be able to be happily in a committed relationship. I feel like I'm always the one to get cheated on. Maybe I'm just too nice, or not jealous enough, or whatever. Maybe not clingy enough, is that even a thing? Like I like the fact that I'm not on top of the guy I'm dating constantly. I want him to be able to hang out with his friends without me and no having to worry about him cheating. I want him to feel the same way about me. I guess that's just too much to ask for.