Blair - Six

6 - Blair

1 Year Ago (20)

November

I hate guys. Like full on rage when I see them. Except for my one-and-a-half-year-old son Ryder, Landon and Hudson, they are the only male species that I can even tolerate right now. I've been cheated on so many times, that I've officially lost count. Landon burst into my apartment followed by Hudson and Ansley, like they all just fucking knew.

"Girl!" Hudson yelled.

"Why haven't you been answering your phone." Landon yelled at the same time.

"I called in for backup!" I laughed at the three of them looking a little lost and confused.

"I'm right here, my phones dead since I just got back home from Florida's convention, I got Ryder cleaned up and in bed then myself cleaned up." I laughed again.

"Oh, right, duh you left today instead of yesterday." Landon smacked his forehead.

"And we have an early shoot in the morning, what are you guys all doing here?"

"We know what happened." Hudson explained and put his arm around me leading me to the couch.

"With Max, for the third time. Girl why you keep giving that piece of trash your time of day!" Landon stated. Ansley just stood there with her arms across her chest.

"It's fine, I'm done with him completely. I asked Mark for a new photographer." I shook my head and sat back down on the couch. They all joined.

"Good, I'll probably kick his ass if I have to see him ever again." Landon stated, and I just laughed.

"Guys, stop, it's fine."

"IT IS NOT! HE CHEATED ON YOU! AGAIN!!" Ansley yelled.

"And you just started dating an addict Ansley, but how he treats you is like a princess right?" She nodded her head reluctantly. "Exactly, and how Max treated me...was everything I wanted, and was amazing with Ryder, he was fucking there for my kids' birth, and saw me looking like a damn whale, so I forgave him. But I promise all of you I am done with him."

"You better be." Hudson said getting up and going to the kitchen. He came back with glasses and a bottle of wine, and snacks. I shook my head.

"Your hubby and I have a shoot at 2 in the morning!" Hudson shrugged.

"We will just stay right here until then." I shook my head at my best friends, they were crazy and I loved every second of them. However, one in the morning came quick and so did my alarm. I woke up Landon and dragged his ass out the door, after making sure Jaime was good with Ryder, then drove us both to the warehouse we were shooting in this morning.

"I swear if he..."

"Stop Lan, he's the photographer today, I'll be fine."

"I'm gonna swoon the shit out of you and make his stupid ass jealous."

"Don't make me go falling in love with you now." I laughed.

"Oh, honey, that's the least of your problems." He winked and I couldn't help but laugh again as we grabbed our stuff and went inside. I bypassed everyone and hurried to a dressing room to put on the first outfit. We were doing a full line of Inked clothes, when I say full line it was hoodies down to panties and boxers. It was going to be a great day. "Ready?" Landon poked his head in the door and I was standing there in just my bra.

"Yea, I just need to toss on the shirt and hoodie."

"Ready to make ya man's jealous?" I giggled and followed him out after putting the other clothes on.