episode 7

"sakurai!!" yukie called out. ayane turned her head around, her braids flowing behind her, and smiled.

"yukie! hey!" ayane said, waving her hand. yukie smiled back, and ran up to her.

"it's gonna be weird having to manage a different team other then our own, you know?" yukie muttered. yukie's hair was perfectly straightened, and she was wearing track pants, and a black shirt.

"yeah....i'm excited to see how nekoma is like though. i think..." ayane mumbled. ayane's hair was a bit mess-ied up, and she was wearing her black track pants, and a white cami. ayane stopped at the vending machine and slipped in some coins. she ordered her classic. her favourite strawberry milk. it had been ayane's favourite drink since middle school!

two strawberry milks came out of the machine, and she smiled. she picked the two box's up. she handed one to yukie, and yukie smiled nervously. she shook her head and rubbed her nape.

"thanks sakurai, but i'm lactose..." yukie stumbled. ayane giggled cutely, and took the box of milk back.

"everyone gather here," coach nekomata exclaimed, gesturing towards the gym floor. the team in red walked over, wiping the sweat off their foreheads. "a manager from a different team has volunteered to come help our team today. since we don't have a manager. treat her with care." he finished, glaring at yamamoto. yamamato smiled nervously, and looked away. the rooster head captain looked around the gym, scanning for a manager.

ayane and yukie made their way to the gym, giggling away.

"do you think we are going to have to wear a different team jacket?" yukie asked. ayane out her finger on her chin, and shrugged her shoulders. yukie chuckled, and nudged her side. ayane laughed, and nudged back.

"i gotta go to seijoh now sakurai. maybe i'll get a shot with the total hottie. what's his name again? oikawa? anyways he's a charmer~" yukie cooed teasingly. ayane rolled her eyes, and hit yukie's head.

"yeah, whatever! i need to go to nekoma also, see ya soon!" ayane waved, walking away.

"admit it. you think he's cute!" yukie called.

"bye yukie~" ayane said, not looking back. yukie laughed, and the two girls made there way to separate teams.

ayane scanned the large gymnasium for the team in red. she quickly spotted the team all wearing red shorts, and mock jerseys. ayane nodded firmly, and scurried over to the coach.

"coach nekomata!" ayane waved, walking over to nekomata. the coach smiled warmly, and gestured for blah and to sit down next to him. ayane smiled, and sat down.

"thank you so much for willingly helping out our team. we appreciate it very much." the coach said, scribbling down something on his clipboard.

"m-my pleasure!" ayane rambled, rubbing her nape.

kuroo adored the long haired girl talking to the coach. guess ayane sakurai, would be there temporary manager. kuroo smirked, and called over his blonde gamer best friend.

"oi kenma! check it out~" kuroo cooed, tapping kenma's shoulder. kenma turned his head around, and observed the girl talking with the coach. she seemed...interesting.

ayane observed the team closely, scribbling notes on her clipboard. she wore a tag around her neck saying 'sub man.'.

she heard the whistle blow signalling the game was over. nekoma won, against fukorodani. ayane winked at kaori, and stuck out her tongue. kaori giggled, and rolled her eyes.

"alright everybody! greet sakurai!" coach nekomata said, bringing everyone in. ayane felt all eyes land on her, and she panicked.

"o-oh hey guys! nice to meet you all!" ayane mumbled, raising her hand. the whole team blushed at her beauty. her beautiful, silky hair, her doll like face, as well as her perfect body. her cheeks were tinted a light pink. and her lips were curved up into a perfect smile. she really was gorgeous. the whole team bowed their heads down, and it made ayane nervously laugh.

ayane locked eyes with kuroo, the bed head captain, and he smirked, putting one hand on his hip.

the coach blew the whistle, signalling a new round. ayane's eyes widened when she saw her very own team, as well as kiyoko.

ayane smiled and waved her hand at her beloved 'mizuchan'. kiyoko waved back, and walked towards ayane.

"you know, it feels weird being against my own team..." ayane muttered, with a crooked smile on her lips. kiyoko chucked, and nodded.

"kiyoko!" ukai called, waving her back. kiyoko nodded at ayane, and walked back over. apparently, nekoma and karasuno had a match before, but ayane wasn't there at the time. from what she heard from kiyoko, nekoma and karasuno have been life long rivals. the "cat vs. crow" showdown. sounds epic.

the game between the two teams seemed to go on forever. every time karasuno would attack, nekoma would have some sort of defends ready. the score was already in the thirties. when was this gonna end?

ayane watched nervously as nekoma had the set point. would nekoma win? ayane snapped out of it when she remembered she had to prep towels and water bottles. she took the crate of empty water bottles, and ran out the door (being careful this time). she filled up each individual water bottle, and slipped them back in the crate.

she brought the crate back, and set them down. the game was already over. nekoma won, again. they were amazing...

ayane clapped, unsure of what she should do. should she be sad or happy...?

she congratulated the team as they walked in front of her and coach nekomata.

"great job guys' you guys are amazing at volleyball!" ayane complimented, slightly tilting her head. the whole team blushed yet again,

"thank you sakurai! your really pretty!" an extremely tall boy with silver hair and green eyes. ayane laughed, and blushed.

from what the coach told her, that boys name was lev haiba.

ayane simply nodded at the compliment, not sure what she should say.

"sakurai-chan~ your sleeve is falling off," kuroo cooed, pointing at ayane's strap. ayane looked down, and furrowed her brows. she aches, and pulled up her strap.

"t-thanks i guess..." she muttered, looking down at the floor. kuroo smirked, and flung his towel on his shoulder. ayane looked up, and saw a blonde haired boy playing a game. she walked up closet, and saw he was playing animal crossing, in his switch. ayane grinned widely, and stood next to him.

"your kozume right?? i love that game!" ayane chimed, getting a little too close to his face. kenma slightly blushed and nodded.

"yeah..." he mumbled quietly. ayane smiled, and continued watching the boy play his game.

omg sort of king chapter ^_^ i luv ayane's and yukie's relation ship

omg sort of king chapter ^_^ i luv ayane's and yukie's relation ship. it's vv cute. anyways I ACTYALLY KEPT MY WORD. i updated yay jm so responsible >_<. anyways, sheesh ty for 300 reads what an honour

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。see you next time!
 ゚・。・

- amaria <3