episode 1

"ayane-chan! can you start filling up the water bottles?" kiyoko called out, scribbling something on her clipboard.

"yep! I'll be right back!" ayane replied, taking the crate of water bottles and heading to the fountain.

she quickly filled up the water bottles, and shoved them into the crate, and picked up the now heavier crate. she walked over back to the gym, carrying the crate perfectly fine.

"sakurai-san! let's us help you! a lady shouldn't be carrying a heavy crate!" nishinoya yelled, tanaka nodding along. ayane sighed, and shook her head.

"i'm fine noya, tanaka. thanks for the...consideration I guess!" ayane mumbled, trying to smile.

"we insist sakurai-san! please!" tanaka begged, with nishinoya. ayane groomed mentally, and sighed as she handed the crate to the boys.

"thanks." ayane thanked as she rolled her eyes, and walked over to kiyoko.

"I filled up the water bottles mizu-chan. there over there, noya and tanaka took the crate~" ayane sighed, slipping off her team jacket. kiyoko slightly laughed, and shook her head.

"I'm used to it..." she mumbled. ayane chuckled, and shook her head with kiyoko.

:::

"i wonder what they're talking about!" tanaka said, resting his head in his hand admiring the two beauties talking.

"i love it when sakurai-san and kiyoko-san talk~" nishinoya replied.

:::

"everyone gather up! we have some news!" coach ukai called out. everyone grabbed a water bottle and towel from ayane and kiyoko.

"we have been invited to a training camp! attending this training camp will be many powerhouse schools! we should all be honoured to be invited." coach ukai explained. ayane saw everyone's face light up with joy...except tsukishima of course.

"a training camp!? REALLY?! that's so awesome!" hinata yelled excitedly jumping up and down. ayane laughed and shook her head at his childish behaviour.

coach ukai then proceeded to explain that good grades were necessary in order to attend the training camp. and that's when the four boys's face dropped. tanaka, nishinoya, hinata, and kageyama were in deep shit. ayane almost got scared seeing there dead expressions. how bad could they possibly be?!

the next couple of weeks would be non-stop studying. after all, hinata and kageyama would be most excited.