first day

Y/N = your name
Y/M/N = your mom's name
Y/F/N = your friend's name
E/C = eye color
H/C = hair color
F/C = favorite color
_________________

                             Narrator POV:

Today was Y/N's first day at school. She had just moved here last Friday from Connecticut because her mom got a new job offer in California, and her mom decided that this would be a great opportunity to a new fresh start. At first, Y/N hated the idea. She hates the idea of moving and leaving her friends. She hated the idea of leaving the dance studio. Y/N sat and cried for a whole 3 days when she found out the news. She eventually got it together and thought of it as a good idea, to make new friends, find a new dance studio, have more opportunities in California.
"Y/N!" her mom yelled from downstairs "Wake up, you don't wanna be late!"
Y/N moaned and groaned while trying to wake up. She finally got up and went in the shower to was her hair and brush her teeth. After doing her routine, she sat down and went to a natural look of makeup today. She went into her closet to pick out a white bodysuit with long sleeves and a pair of blue jeans. She brushed her natural curly hair and let it stay out by her chest. She put on a ring, necklace and 2 bracelets.
"It's too early in the morning for this" she mumbled under her breath.
She tumbled downstairs to see her mom in the kitchen making pancakes.
"Hey sweetie!" Her mom turned around "Ready for you first day?"
"Ehh, I'd rather stay asleep" Y/N complained.
"Well today is gonna be good day, and you're gonna make new friends! I just know it." Her mom tries to hype her.
"I hope so" Y/N said in her head.
Her mom gave her breakfast and ate with the table at her and chatted about how many opportunities she would have in California.
"I heard there's a dance studio looking for more team members, you can even try out for comp!" Her mom said excitedly.
Y/N loved dance. She was a competitive dancer and one of the most finest dancers of where she danced before. She was practically the Maddie Ziegler of her old dance studio.
"Really?" Y/N started to get excited "I'll try out today then!"
"See?" Her mom started "We're already starting off great here! I think this was the best place for us to move."
Y/N grabbed her bag and got her lunch. She kissed her mom on the cheek and said bye to her on the way out. She hopped on her bike and rode off to school.

============
A/N: EEK! My first part, I hope this wasn't boring, I try to do more than 1 chapter a day but I'd I don't then I was at school or dance! Love ya babes <3