Forever Fall (Reworked/Reworded)

As you were heading back from a nice peaceful walk at night, you saw Jaune waiting at his team's door, a defeated look on his face.

You: Hey Jaune.

Jaune jumped and turned around slightly startled.

You: Did you lock yourself out again?

Jaune: Oh uh, nope!

He pulls out his scroll.

Jaune: Heh, got it! 

You: So, where have you been lately?

Jaune: I uh... I messed up. I did something I shouldn't have and now Cardin's got me on a leash and Pyrrha won't even talk to me... 

Jaune sat down next to a wall as you sat down beside him.

Jaune: I'm starting to think coming to this school was a bad idea... I'm a failure, aren't I...?

You decide to flick him on the forehead.

Jaune: Ow, what was that for?

You: For trying to tell a lie.

Jaune: But what if I am a failure at being a leader? 

You: That remains to be seen.

Jaune: You know, you're not the easiest person to talk to about this kind of stuff.

You: Yeah, I know. My sister is a lot better at this than I am. But look, maybe you were a failure as a kid, and maybe you were a failure when you first came to Beacon.

He slumps down in defeat.

 Me: And you might've been a failure the first day we met. You did kinda vomit in front of so many people.

He slumps down even further.

You: But you're not allowed to be a failure. Do you know why?

Jaune: Uhh, because... I have no idea...

You: Because you're going to be bringing just yourself down. A leader has to stand tall, encourage his team and lead them to victory! Can't exactly do that when you're moping around, now can you?

Jaune: I guess not...

You:  So, pick yourself up! Stand tall, be a rock that your team can rely on! Even if you're not the strongest or smartest person in the world. that doesn't mean that you can't be a good leader. So, tell me, Jaune, what are you?

Jaune: I... I don't know what you mean.

You: You. Jaune Arc. What? Are you?

Jaune: I... I'm a leader?

You: Louder, what are you, Jaune?

Jaune: I... I'm a leader!

You: And what does a leader do?

Jaune: A leader inspires his team!

You: And what are you gonna do?

Jaune: I'm gonna inspire my team! I'm going to stand strong and be the leader they deserve!

You: That's the spirit. And remember, there's no shame in asking for help, even leaders get overwhelmed. So, if you ever need me to teach Cardin a lesson again, just let me know.

Jaune: I'll keep that in mind. Thanks Y/N, I'm gonna make sure not to let Cardin push me around anymore, the next time I see him, I'm gonna give him a piece of my mind!

Jaune gets up and enters his dorm room with a big smile on his face, as you got up as well, only to see Ruby peeking behind the door of y'alls dorm. 

You: Were you eavesdropping?