The Shining Beacon (Reworked)

(Third Pov)

Here is where the story begins. A young child sleeping peacefully in their bed, unbeknownst of what's about to happen.

The door to your room opened as footsteps echoed inside. And there you were, sleeping comfortably while huddled in your blanket.

 And there you were, sleeping comfortably while huddled in your blanket

You felt tons of water fall on your face, making you jolt up out of sleep and look at your brother and sister with angry eyes.

(S/N): Took you long enough to wake up bro/sis.

You: Did you really have to wake me up with water!?

(B/N): Well today is a important day after all.

Your brother handed you a rag to dry your face off, but you were curious on why today of all days was so important.

You: How come?

(S/N): Well today is the last day before me and (B/N) are going to beacon and we wanted to spend the day with our little sister/brother before leaving.

You: Oh...alright sounds good.

They could tell you weren't happy about them going, but you tried to keep a smile on your face.

S/N: Maybe we could fight some Grimm!

B/N: Huh?

You: Are you sure about that?

S/N: Of course! There's a part of town that isn't as guarded as much as the rest, so if we're quiet enough, we could easily sneak out of town.

B/N: S/N, fighting Grimm? Y/N could get hurt.

S/N: Oh they'll be fiiiine. Are you saying our little bro/sis can't handle it?

B/N: No. I'm just saying that-

S/N: They're weak? Hmm? Is that it?

B/N: Stop putting words in my mouth.

S/N: Hey, I'm just sayin. If you wanna call Y/N weak, then just say it.

B/N: Y/n isn't weak, I just want all of us to be careful.

S/N: So you're saying that you're worried Y/N might be killed?

B/N: Yes!

S/N: Even though Y/N has easily taken down an Ursa all alone before?

B/N: Still though.

S/N: And has literally been chomped by a Beowolf?

You: Can you not br-

S/N: So go ahead, B/N, say our little brother/sister can't handle it. Do it!

B/N: Oh my god! Y/N!

You: Huh?

B/N: Do you want to kill some Grimm?