41 ~ Behind The Shadow :1~

Start from the beginning

" Arnav, you will catch cold..." Khushi tried to get out from his hold but Arnav holds only get stronger..

" Just remain like that for few moment.. Let me drive in your intoxicating presence Khushi.." Arnav whispered while placing a soft, ligering kiss on Khushi's swan like neck..

They both stayed like this for a while when Arnav broke the silence, " Are you alright Khushi? Are you still in pain.. I am.. so.." Arnav could not complete his sentence as Khushi put a finger on his lips and simply smile, "It was the MOST beautiful moment of my life Arnav... I am the luckiest woman to have you as my husband.."

Arnav broke the embrace and looked into Khushi's hazel doe eyes which were depicting nothing but honesty.. Suddenly Arnav's eyes fell on the sleeping figure of Advay on the bed and he whispered, " all thanks to this little man, that I got you in my life back Khushi.."

" It's true Advay is a major reason but Arnav, I feel that it was because of your unconditional LOVE that finally bring us together back after so many years..." Khushi said while cupping his husband's cheek softly..

" Let's sleep now.. you are looking so tired.." Arnav lift up Khushi in bridal stule who just hide her face in Arnav's neck and murmur, " and who made me tired yesterday?"

" Arnav lift up Khushi in bridal stule who just hide her face in Arnav's neck and murmur, " and who made me tired yesterday?"

" Of course me.. and be ready to get tired in upcoming nights too mery jaan.." Arnav wink making Khushi go all red.. then he flicker her nose playfully..

 then he flicker her nose playfully

" You are so shameless Arnav.." Khushi said while Arnav gently placed her on the bed and lye down besides her..

" I am... only with you and only for you..." Arnav drew Khushi closer while he kissed her forehead, " but now let's just cuddle and sleep... and Khushi please wake me up at 6, I have two pending meeting at office early morning tomorrow.." Arnav said while Khushi placed her head on his chest..

" Sure, Mr Tycoon...Good night.."

" Good Night, Tycoon ki Jaan.."