|| OS - Don't scare me like that. ||

Start from the beginning

He then stopped. The humming was now as loud as it could ever be, meaning he was now near the sound. But where were they? He looked around and saw a yellow figure.

He slowly walked towards it, but stopped after realizing their face was covered in blood. He went behind a corner to hide his appearance, but peeked around it. What he saw next was horrifying.

|| TW starts here. Continue at your own risk!! ||

He saw flesh on the ground, blood everywhere. There was a sharp knife, what seemed to be burning, and the sound of crying. Whitty looked where the whimpering was, and saw Y/N. They had a blindfold and duct tape covering their mouth, the only thing that was letting them breathe was their non covered up nose.

They were tied to a chair, multiple burn marks and big gashes of flesh out of their legs and body. 'Are they eating them?!' The bomb thought, as he tried not to puke or let out a noise of anger. The yellow figure grabbed the knife and went to cut it into Y/N's leg, making them 'scream' in agony.

The more Whitty watched the more he wanted to punch that.. thing, in the face. "Now now, stop screaming. It wont do you any good since I'm the only one who's here." The figure said, peeling off the flesh as he put it into his mouth.

|| Alright, TW ends here. ||

Whitty couldn't take it anymore. He jumped out of the corner and ran straight at the yellow head. He tackled them, the knife now out of the thing's grip, as it flew across the floor. He could see the 'person' clearer. It had a lemon for a head, it's teeth outside of it's mouth. 

It's eyes were full of red and black, while it's neck was purple and the rest of it's body was black. "What the hell are you doing to them, you demon?!" Whitty exclaimed, as he he angrily looked down at the lemon head. It, or 'he' laughed, echoing through the slightly empty hall.

He responded, "So, you've finally arrived! I didn't expect you to come so early." "Let them go, you monster!" Whitty demanded, before he was pushed off the guy. The lemon ran to the knife, turning around before Whitty could pounce on him again and stabbed him.

He screamed, falling to the floor. The lemon laughed, "My name is Lemon Demon, but friends call me The Monster. Remember it well." 'Lemon Demon' said, while Whitty was shaking on the floor.

Whitty took out the knife from his chest, getting up slowly and dashing at the Lemon Demon. Of course, it dodged quickly but got a slight scab on it's shoulder.

They continued to fight, the sun slowly going down. After a few hours, it looks like Whitty was nearly about to pass out from all the fighting and exhaustion.

Lemon Demon laughed, "How pathetic, you're getting weaker and weaker the more you fight me. So sad, really. I thought you were going to put up a fight."

Whitty huffed, getting up slowly as he was shaking. "Shut the hell up.." "Oh well, I won't let my food go to waste." Lemon Demon said, as he pushed Whitty to the ground and grabbed the knife.

Whitty's vision blurred, as he saw Lemon Demon slowly approach Y/N, while Y/N started panicking and tried to get away from the demon, but no matter how hard they tried it seemed like it was just no use.

The demon chuckled, raising his knife high, "Goodbye, Y/N." Y/N screamed, though it was muffled but it was enough for Whitty's adrenaline to get going again.

"No!" Whitty said. The world seemed like it was in slow-motion. Whitty got up, running towards the lemon.

Lemon Demon looked behind him, ready to stab Whitty but was instead faced with an explosion. Time went back to normal, the lemon head flying across the room and hitting his head on a wall.