911

a scenario where jay and jungwon had an argument and out of frustration, jay ends up shouting at him.

jay only got back to his senses when he saw the hurt in jungwon's eyes.

"oh okay. I.... I'm tired. I'm going to bed." jungwon says before walking out, making his way to their bedroom.

jay, upset of himself, plops down the sofa full of regret. he shouldn't have let their fight worsen.

he never yells at jungwon, he couldn't. but now he already did.

after an hour of regretting what he did, he pulled out his phone and contact a number everyone is familiar with.

"hello, is this 911?"

"yes, sir. may I know the reason of your call?"

"you need to arrest me. I accidently raised my voice at my boyfriend and--" he wasn't able to finish the call when someone snatch it from him.

it was jungwon who was looking at him with narrowed eyes while he ends the call.

"what do you think you're doing, jay hyung?"

"I've committed a crime."

jungwon looks at him with disbelief. "shouting at me isn't a crime!"

"I think it is."

jungwon close his eyes and tries to calm himself down. he couldn't believe what he was hearing right now.

others get intimidated by jay but in reality, jay is just a soft and innocent boy who cares about his boyfriend's feelings too much.

too much that sometimes jay has done some dumb things for him.

he opens his eyes, feeling calmer than before.

he sat beside jay and pull him into his arms. normally it was jungwon who has his head resting on jay's chest but now it was the other way around.

"hyung I'm sorry for the fight we had today. I admit that I was also at fault for it and I should have set down my pride." he says softly, almost in a whisper, as if jay would break if ever he says it louder. it's actually a rare sight to see jungwon talking gently to jay. "but you didn't have to call 911 and get yourself arrest for shouting at me. that's now how they work, hyung." he couldn't help but laugh.

jay pouts. "I didn't know what got into me to do that." he then looks up at jungwon and the younger meets his eyes. "I'm sorry for shouting at you. I won't do it again."

"we're both forgiven now, right?"

jay nods.

"okay now no more calling 911. I swear this is one of the dumbest but funniest thing you've done."

"stop making fun of me."

"aw is the baby upset?" jungwon coos at him.

"yes. now you better give this baby a kiss to make him feel better."

jay said which jungwon happily did.

I wrote this right now just so I could avoid watching this horror movie that my cousin played.

this one is kinda silly and I'm not even sure if there's 911 in Korea hehe