Familiar

Dallon was so close. He knew everything. He just needed one more thing. He could find out everything about him. Every single thing. Just a few details and he would learn everything. He knew exactly how to do it.

!¡!¡!¡!¡

"ID?"

Dallon dug through his wallet until he found his ID. He was 27 and still needed to confirm his age, which embarrassed him more than it should have. Then again, he never really went to bars.

One his age was confirmed Dallon was let in. Now Dallon wasn't just going there for fun. He was going there for Ryan Ross. He had a plan and he would do anything he could to make sure that it wouldn't fail. He wouldn't fail.

Sitting down, Dallon rehearsed what he was going to do in his head while the bartender got him a drink. The bar smelled of sweat and cheap cologne and perfume. There were people making out, grinding, and practically having sex on the dance floor. The people a the tables were at least a little more well mannered than them. If you couldn't tell, Dallon didn't really like bars. Hence why he's barely in them. But you've gotta do what you gotta do.

Dallon noticed someone coming his way, which he didn't exactly want. He was just waiting for Ryan to show up so he could get the one thing he needed.

"Hey, I think I saw you at that one cafe down the street a few days ago...you look familiar"

Dallon's whole body froze, and he swore he went into cardiac arrest. This was not real.

Word count-268
Hahahahshahahsabhshssbahshshsbsjshajkdksjajajajajajaajja