8-Thanos

Vote, comment

We came up with a plan, well, actually Quill came up with a plan. I wasn't looking forward to it, but I knew we needed to get this guy. Dr Strange and Thanos talked for a while and we waited for our queue. "The hardest choices require the strongest wills." Thanos sighed. "I think you'll find our will equal to yours." Dr Strange threatened as he started doing the orange thing, that was our queue.

My dad threw a whole ass building machine thing on him. "Piece of cake, Quill." My dad shrugged. "Yeah, if your goal was to piss him off!" Quill yelled. Thanos exploded the construction off of him. I threw a piece of construction at him and he fell back. He began to walk over to me."Rosanna Stark, boy I've been waiting to meet you." He smiled. "What?" I asked, walking back."Your powers are one in a million." He sighed. "Not really. I've met two people with the same powers, but thanks for thinking about me, I can see we'll become fast friends." I smirked. "You don't wonder where you got these powers from?" He asked. "Never really thought about it, big guy." I shrugged. "You never wonder who your mother is?" He asked. "She had a strong interaction with two infinity stones when she was pregnant with you, you therefore both have telepathic powers, you're...special." He explained. "You're insane." I scoffed.
"Oh, no. You don't believe me? How come she's been locked up for so long then?" He asked. "Stop." I spat. "You have connections to the time stone and mind stone, you could leave right now, leave this fight, teleport to wherever you wanted but you choose to stay here and fight, just like your father." He sighed. "You're not gonna win this, man." I shrugged. "Get away from my daughter." My dad threatened.

I threw him in the air and slammed him onto the floor. Quill put some sort of electrifying bomb timer thing onto Thanos' back then flew back into a portal. "Boom!" Quill yelled.
"Don't let him close his fist." Strange ordered. Strange'S cape wrapped itself around Thanos' fist. Parker jumped out of a portal. "Magic!" Parker yelled, as he jumped into an opposite portal. "More magic!" He repeated. "Magic with a kick!" He said, kicking Thanos in the face. "Magic with a-" Parker started to say but got cut off by Thanos strangling him. "Insect." Thanos spat as he threw Parker into the ground. Suddenly a woman, who I'm pretty sure was a robot started to fight Thanos. "Well, well." Thanos sighed.
"You should've killed me." She spat. "It would've been a waste of parts!" Thanos yelled. "Where's Gamora?!" She asked as he threw her into a load of destroyed construction, I went to go and help her up, she thanked me. "We haven't met." I sighed. "I'm Nebula." She said. "I'm Rosanna." I told her. We shook hands.

Me and my dad were pulling on Thanos' gauntlet, Mantis was on his shoulders, Peter's Webs were wrapped around Thanos' chest, pulling him back, Thanos was screaming.
"Have we got him is he under? Don't let up." I explained. .
"Be quick. He is very strong." Mantis begged. "Parker, help! Get over here." My dad yelled. "She can't hold him much longer, Parker. Let's go." I explained.

Quill then flew over to us. "We gotta open his fingers up to get it off." Parker whispered. "I thought you'd be hard to catch. For the record this was my plan. Not so strong now, huh?" Quill smirked. "Quill, help. We need help." I begged.
He gave me a look as if to tell me to be quiet. "Where is Gamora?" Quill asked. "My Gamora." Thanos groaned. "No, bullshit! Where is she?" Quill asked again. "He is in anguish." Mantis explained. "Anguish?" Parker asked.
"Pain." I explained. "Right." He nodded. "Good." Quill spat.

Thanos was groaning in pain. "He...he mourns." Mantis stuttered. "What does this monster have to mourn?" Drax strained. "Gamora." Nebula whispered. "What?" Quill asked. "He took her to Vormir. He came back with the soul stone. But she didn't." She explained. "Okay, Quill, you gotta cool it right now. You understand?" My dad yelled. "Don't, don't. Don't engage. We almost got this off!" I yelled.
"Tell me she's lying." Quill said. Nebula looked heartbroken. "Asshole. Tell me you didn't do it!" Quill yelled. "I had to." Thanos groaned. "No you didn't." Quill shook his head, in frustration. "Quill, calm down." I begged. "No you didn't." He repeated. "Quill please, Stop!" I yelled. "No you didn't!" Quill yelled, he started hitting Thanos in the face.
"Quill!" My dad yelled, holding him back.  Me and Parker began to pull the gauntlet off."It's coming, it's coming. I got it, I got it!" Parker yelled.

We didn't get it, we so almost did but Thanos caught it just as we nearly had it, he kicked me in the ribs and then Parker in the stomach to get us off, we both fell back. "Zan, Zan you ok?" Parker yelled. "Damn it, why do they always go for the ribs?!" I yelled. "Rosanna. You didn't answer my question." He whispered. "I'm fine, how are you feeling?" I asked. "I'm fine if you're fine, ok? You did good, don't worry." He asked, as he squeezed my hand. "You think we're gonna lose?" I asked him. "I think it's too late to give up." He said, I smiled at him. Suddenly, Thanos started attempting to throw a giant, moon, planet thing at my dad, the rest is history.