5-Donut

Vote, comment

Peter made me go onto his back, as he climbed up up the donut thing. "I can't breathe, Parker." I told him, we were up so high and it was so damn cold. "What?" Peter asked.
"Sir, she can't breathe!" He yelled. Everything went black and I couldn't hear anything.

*Peter's POV*

Zan had passed out I tried to keep ahold of her but I couldn't breathe either, I felt super dizzy. "You're up too high you're running out of air." Mr Stark yelled"Yeah, that makes sense." I stuttered. Suddenly I began to fall back, I was slowly passing out. I then woke up, I was in a new iron suit, i could actually breathe now but I was worried about Rose, Mr. Stark had caught her just as my new suit came on.
"Mr. Stark, it smells like a new car in here!" I yelled. Mr. Stark flew over to me and told me to take care of Zan, as he handed her over to me. "Happy trails kid. Friday send 'em home." Mr Stark called.

Suddenly a parachute came out and I began to fall off the donut. I was sure that it would be a lot damn quicker to help Rosanna by getting her inside the ship, than travelling god knows how long down back to earth. We were literally in space now and I'd opened the doors onto the ship.

"We should've stayed on the bus." I whispered. I knew Mr. Stark would get pissed off at me for doing this but at least Zan could be saved now. I held her for a while, I didn't wanna put her into shock by being loud. I rubbed my hand over her cheek. "Zan, come on. Don't do this to me."

I knew she was awake, her eyelashes were fluttering and I could still feel a pulse. "Zan please." I whispered I was starting to get really nervous. Suddenly she sat up, super fast. She started coughing and I told her she was safe.

*Rosanna's POV*

I started waking up, slowly. I was seeing stars, Peter was holding me. "You're safe, I promise, I got you." Peter told me. "I'm sorry, I don't know why I passed out." I stuttered in shock. "It's fine I'm just glad you're awake." He whispered.
"Where are we?" I asked, standing up. He stood up too.
"We're in the donut, Zan. I thought it'd be quicker than getting to earth so I brought you in here, plus it's warmer." He explained. "Thank you, I didn't wanna  let my dad do this alone." I smiled. "Of course." He shrugged. "Does he know we're here?" I asked. "Nope." He shook his head.
"I don't think he'll be too happy, I gotta say." I sighed. "Counting on it." He said.

*Peter's POV*

I went and found Mr. Stark. "Wow, you're a seriously loyal piece of armour." Mr. Stark said to Dr. Strange's cape.
"Yeah, speaking of loyalty." I stuttered as I jumped down next to him. "What the-" Mr. Stark began. I cut him off "I know what you're gonna say" "You should not be here." He scolded. "I was gonna home." I began. "I don't wanna hear it." He told me. "But it was such a long way down and I just thought about you on the way..." I rambled.

"And now I gotta hear it." He rolled his eyes. "And this suit is ridiculously intuitive, by the way. So if anything, it's kinda your fault that I'm here." I said, I regretted it as soon as I said it. "What did you just say?" He asked. "I take that back." I stuttered. "And now, I'm here in space." I repeated.

"Yeah, right where I didn't want you to be. This isn't Coney Island. This isn't a field trip. This is a one-way ticket. You hear me? Don't pretend you thought this through." He told me. "No, I did think this through. I did think this through." I began. "You could not have possibly thought this through." He rolled his eyes. "You can't be a friendly neighbourhood Spider-Man if there's no neighbourhood." I argued. He looked confused.  "Okay, that didn't really make sense but you know what I'm trynna say." I sighed.

He hesitated.

"She here?" He asked. "Yeah, I told her to sit down she's gonna take a nap, she passed out." I sighed. "Why did you think bringing her would be a good idea?" He asked.
"Why did I think it'd be a good idea?" I didn't want to be flying down for so long to the point where she frickin' died so I brought her on the ship!" I yelled.  "This ain't about doing something 'awesome' this was about my daughter and her being safe, and now she's stuck on a spaceship, asleep?" He yelled. "I did this for her sake!" I yelled back.
"Don't even try it." He scolded.

He started to turn away.

"Come on, I care about her a lot Mr. Stark, I swear I'd die before I'd let anything happen to her" i assured him. "This isn't the time to go soft on me, Kid." He sighed. "Just let me explain, please." I told him. "Explain?! You've put my kid in danger AGAIN." He told me. "I didn't-" I tried to talk but he cut me off. "No I'm not listening to this crap." He spat.
"No! Ugh Just— Can you look back to when you met the one you love the most and remember exactly how it was? what you saw in her that made you say yes this is what I came here for." I yelled. He stayed silent. "Can you?" I asked. He was speechless for a few seconds, I'd really regretted telling him that.

"I get it kid, I do. You're young, you think you have the world worked out, you think you know how it works, but you don't. Ok? This is real life! She's not gonna find out about this, alright? It'll confuse her and she's not dealing with missing her family very well. Please." He said. "Yes sir." I nodded. "I'm sorry kid, ok? I really am but my priority right now is keeping you guys safe, I don't want anything to ruin it." He sighed. "I know." I said, he put a hand on my shoulder.