6-Dr

Vote, comment

*Rosanna's POV*

Peter went to go and find my dad, he was gone for about 10 minutes but I just wanted my head to stop spinning. "Zan?" My dad called, as he put a hand on my shoulder. I flinched.
"Hey, it's me. You're ok, you're alright." He whispered. "Oh, hey. How come you're not screaming at me right now?" I asked. "Me and the kid already had the discussion." My dad sighed.

I looked at Peter and he smiled. "Come on. We got a situation." My dad ordered."See him down there, he's in trouble." My dad pointed to strange. "Oh shit." I whispered.
"What's your plan?" He asked us. "You're the adult." I shrugged. "You better zip it. Parker, go. Tell me your plan."he glared. "Uh. Okay, okay...Uh...Okay. Did you ever see this really old movie, Aliens?" Peter asked. "We're gonna die here." I sighed.

My dad rolled his eyes. We heard Dr. Strange screaming, it was pretty distressing especially considering he seemed like a nice guy. The alien Harry Potter dude looked over at my Dad, that was when I realised that shit was about to get real.
"I could end your friend's life in an instant." The alien threatened. "I gotta tell you, he's not really my friend. Saving his life is more of a professional curtesy." My dad shrugged. I rolled my eyes "You're gonna say this shit now?" I asked. "You got a better idea?" My dad replied. "Stop with the shitty humour and help him!" I yelled. "You brought a child?" The Alien raised an eyebrow. "He brought two actually." I corrected. "That's fine, child. Your powers are inconsequential compared to mine." He shrugged.

"Yeah, but Parker's seen more movies." I responded. My dad shot a hole in the ship and the Alien started to fall, I stopped him for a second. "I told you, dude. Same powers, you dipshit." I smirked, I pushed him out of the ship.Dr Strange started falling as well. Parker stopped him with his webs but he also started falling. Some iron spider legs came out of his suit and stopped them from flying out the ship.

"Yes! Wait. What are those?" Parker yelled. They came back onto the ship and my Dad sealed the hole shut. Parker tried to greet the cape but got ignored. "We gotta turn this ship around." Dr Strange sighed. "Yeah, now he wants to run. Great plan." My dad rolled his eyes. "No, I want to protect the stone." Dr Strange corrected. "And I want you to thank me. Now, go ahead. I'm listening." My dad glared.

"For what? Nearly blasting me into space?" Dr Strange raised an eyebrow. "Who just saved your magical ass? Me." My dad yelled. "Oh god, stop. How old are you guys, 4? Come on dad what are we doin' here? This isn't thanksgiving, you can do this shit another time, what the hell are we gonna do" I yelled. "There. She gets it." Dr Strange nodded. "There you go." I shrugged. "I seriously don't understand how you fit your head into that helmet." Dr Strange repeated. "And yet you're still bickering." I sighed.

"Admit it, you should've ducked out when I told you to. I tried to bench you. You refused." My dad spat. "Unlike everyone else in your life, I don't work for you." The Doctor rolled his eyes. "And due to that fact, we're now in a flying doughnut...billions miles from Earth, with no backup." My dad shrugged. "I'm backup." Peter raised his hand. "No, you're a stowaway.The adults are talking." My dad shook his head. "I'm sorry, I'm confused as to the relationship here. What is he, your ward?" The Doctor asked. . "I don't even know what it is, dude. They're best friends, Stark just hasn't admitted it yet." I winked at my dad. "I'm Peter by the way." Parker smiled, shaking Dr. Strange's hand. "Dr. Strange." The Doctor nodded. "Oh we're using made up names. I'm Spider-Man then." Parker corrected. "This ship is self correcting its course. Thing's on autopilot." My dad sighed.

"Can we control it?" Strange asked. "Fly us home?" I asked.
My dad stayed silent. "Dad?" I asked.  "Yeah." My dad nodded. "Can you fly us home?" I repeated. "Yeah. I heard you. I'm thinking I'm not sure we should." My dad sighed.
"What did you say?" I asked. "You heard correct." He shrugged. "Under no circumstances can we bring the Time Stone to Thanos. I don't think you quite understand what's at stake here." Strange scolded.

Me and Parker just stood there.

"What? No. It's you who doesn't understand...that Thanos has been inside my head for six years. Since he went an army to New York and now he's back. And I don't know what to do. So I'm not so sure if it's a better plan to fight him on our turf or his...but you saw what they did, what they can do. At least on his turf, he's not expecting it. So I say we take the fight to him. Doctor." my dad spat.

"Do you concur?" My dad asked. "All right, Stark. We go to him." The Doctor sighed. "I thought you were smart." I groaned. "You heard what he said, Rosanna." Dr. Strange shrugged. "We're fucked." I whispered. "Stark, this is what you need to understand...if it comes to saving you or the kids or the Time Stone...I will not hesitate to let any of you die. I can't, because the universe depends on it." Strange explained. I nodded my head. "That's good, moral compass." My dad patted his arm.

My dad went over to Peter and 'knighted him' "All right, kid. You're an avenger now." My dad sighed. "What about me? So I'm just fuckin' Robin?" I asked. "What do you mean what about you? You've been an avenger for like four years." My dad rolled his eyes. "Oh, yeah." I smiled.
"And, kid can you stop cursing for one goddamn second what's happened to you?" He asked. "Her boyfriend happened." Peter said to himself, looking at the floor.

"Oh, right. Davidson, I gotta say, not a fan of that Ben Davidson." My Dad sighed. "You know I'm right here?" I asked. "I'm aware." My dad glared. "I hate you." I rolled my eyes.