3-Stark.

Vote, comment

"Are you fucking kidding me, what the fuck do we do?" I whispered, I started panicking. "Zan, Zan. Stop panicking, okay? You need to focus right, now look at me." Peter begged. He got ahold of both my hands and reassured me that we needed to do be smart about this. "Okay, okay you're right." I sighed.

Peter started tapping Ned's shoulder to try and distract him.
"Ned, hey. I need you to cause a distraction." Peter whispered. Ned looked outside the window and looked at me, I nodded and looked at the floor, trying not to stress myself out even more. "Holy shit. We're all gonna die! There's a space ship!" Ned screamed. Everyone started to move towards the back of the bus.

"Zan! Quick! Come 'ere!" Ben yelled. I went over  to him and kissed his cheek, he knew I needed to find my dad and he gave me a nod and told me to call him. Peter grabbed ahold of me by my waist and jumped through the emergency exit. He swung underneath the bridge, my arms still wrapped around him for dear life, our feet touching the water.

"You know I can fly right? You're getting me covered in this shitty water for no damn reason!" I yelled. "You're a pain in my ass, Stark. There was no time! You want me to let go of you right here?" He yelled back. "No!" I screamed. "I thought so." He chuckled.

Me and my dad had trackers of where we could find eachother. Parker let go of me and I told him I'd find my dad, he said he'd wait up for us. "I will meet you there, Zanna." He chuckled. "I will meet you there." I smirked.

I began to fly to where my tracker was telling me 'Mr. Stark' was. I found my dad surrounded by cars, in the middle of the street.  I flew straight down towards him. There was some wizard guy, with orange stuff coming out of his wrists.

"Dad!" I screamed. "Oh my god, Rose. I was just about to call you, thank god you're alive!" He yelled. He touched my head a few times to see if I was real. "You need to leave right now." He ordered. "Don't start this," I groaned. "I'm protecting you!" He yelled. "There's a fucking spaceship right here, Dad and you're worried about your kid getting a paper cut?" I asked.

"I've told you about that word, Rosanna" He scolded. "I'm staying with you" I shrugged. He rolled his eyes, he knew that he'd never win this fight. "Rosanna" Bruce called, walking over to me. "Oh my god, hey" I smiled, I went to embrace him. "How are you?" He asked. "Kinda scared, Banner. I won't lie to you." I told him. "You've got taller." He pointed out. "Just a tad." I shrugged .

"Loki's dead." Bruce told me. "What?" I asked. "He's gone, Thanos killed him." He explained. "He's actually dead? there's no way, you can't kill that guy, remember when I believed it the first time? I actually showed emotions for that guy and then he made me look like an idiot" I rambled.
"I'm telling you, Zan" He sighed. "Just—well where's Thor" I asked. "Space" He shrugged. "Damn it. There's a chance you might be right," i sighed.

"You all right kid?" Bruce asked. "yeah...yeah of course i'm okay. we just need to sort out this thing," i nodded, pointing towards the space ship. i tried to block everything out of my brain. thor had lost everyone, it wasn't fair. "This is Wong,"Bruce pointed to the guy next to him.

Wong had a shaved head, he was a wizard man, that's what my dad called them. The other guy was Dr. Strange, he was cute. Not the point. He shook my hand and told me it was nice to meet me.  He was also a wizard. "I'm nothing like my father, Strange. Don't worry" I assured him. He laughed in response. "That's bullshit" Bruce rolled his eyes. I glared at him in response.

Suddenly, a beam of blue light came down from the spaceship. Two monster looking things stood there.
We began to walk over to the monster alien guys. The smaller alien began to talk, he had a British accent "hear me and rejoice. You are about to die at the hands of the Children of Thanos. Be thankful that your meaningless lives are now contributing-"

"I'm sorry, Earth is closed today. You better pack it up and get outta here" My dad yelled, this guy was a creepy looking thing, he was on some Harry Potter shit, I'm telling you. "Stonekeeper. Does this chattering animal speak for you?" The Alien asked the doctor. "Absolutely not, I speak for myself. You're trespassing in this city and on this planet." Strange glared. . "He means get lost, Squidward." My dad yelled.

I then stood next to Banner, I wanted to fight these guys, I didn't like that they were threatening my dad. I was ready to fight them, I was in my suit and I was getting frustrated, that meant I was ready. "Banner you want a peace?" Tony asked. "No, but, when do I ever get what I want?" Bruce sighed. "That's right." My dad smirked. Bruce started trying to get Hulk to come out but he was taking a while.

"It's been a while. It's been good to have you, buddy." My dad smiled. I started to ramble "Yeah I gotta say I missed this-" Bruce cut me off "Okay. Shh. Let me just...I need to concentrate here for a second." Bruce tried for a while but he wouldn't come out. "What's going on, Banner? Where's your guy?" I asked. He looked at me with concern "I don't know, we've sort of been having for a thing."

"Come on, Bruce. There's a big monster right there don't you start with me!" I yelled. I knocked on his head a few times to piss him off but still, Hulk was nowhere to be seen. "I'm trying, Rose." He grunted. He still wasn't there. "Dude you're embarrassing me in front of the wizards." My dad whispered. "Guys, I'm sorry. Either I can't or he won't." Bruce stammered. "You know what, Bruce it's fine, stand down your troops." I sighed. "Keep an eye on him. Thank you." My dad smiled at Wong.

I flew over and kicked Squidward in the face, he fell back, he tried to hurdle a lamppost at me but I stopped it and threw it at his King Kong sized friend. "Doesn't work when we have the same powers, buddy." I winked.

I flew back over towards Dr Strange, Wong and Bruce.
"Rosanna, please follow Dr. Banner. And Dr. Banner, if the rest of your green friend won't be joining us-" Dr strange said as he threw us through a portal.

I double tapped my ear piece. "Parker! Help!" I yelled.
I ran over to my dad "Tony, are you ok? Are you good?" Bruce asked my dad. "Really really good, are you planning on coming out?" My dad asked. "I'm trying. He won't come out." Bruce sighed.

We tried our best to fight the big monster alien guy but he was really strong, a hammer was about to hit me and my dad but someone stopped it. "Hey, man. What's up, Mr. Stark?" Peter yelled. "Kid where'd you come from?" My dad asked. "A field trip to MoMA!" Peter yelled as he got chucked off the hammer. "Get that!" My dad yelled.
"Already on it, Stark." I nodded, flying over to where Peter was.

Fucking aliens. I guess that's what'll help me wake up.