1-Hey.

Vote, comment

*Peter's POV*

Hey, It's Peter. Peter Parker. This is weird, we haven't caught up in a sec.

Schools been same old, no one else knows about the Spider-Man thing, well, except Aunt May, she reacted a lot better than I thought.

Mr Stark checks up a lot, me and Rose have become a lot closer since we last caught up, she's dating Ben Davidson, I'm happy for her. Really, I am.

But, something weird happened and I'm gonna explain it.

*four months ago, Peter's POV*

It was after school and I got Zanna to come down because I wanted to show her some stuff I found when I was rearranging my room. "Parker it's starting to look really cool." Rose smiled.  "What, so it wasn't cool before?" I asked.
"You had stormtrooper posters on the ceiling, no it wasn't cool before." Rose rolled her eyes. I glared at her and she laughed, I was glad to see that I could cheer her up, she wasn't holding up too well recently after everything with the vulture and she still had bad PTSD from everything that happened with Steve.

"Look at this, Zan." I said, pulling her next to me on my bed, with my computer on my lap."Yeah, yeah, yeah. What's up?" She asked. I showed her a few things on my laptop and she saw a folder that said 'Rosanna.' "What's this?" She asked, pointing at the founder. "I made a folder of some stuff for you, I did one for Ned as well." I told her. "That's cute, Parker. Show me." She grinned.

It was just a few poems I thought she'd like and some photos of all of us, some with her father. She started to tear up. "Oh shit, Zan. Hey, don't cry." I begged. "It's not sad tears Parker." She chuckled, wiping her eyes. I smiled and gave her a hug. "I know you're hurting, Zan. This poem's really powerful, it's by Rumi." I smiled. The poem read 'Somewhere beyond right and wrong there is a garden, I will meet you there.' "I will meet you there, Parker. Promise." She smiled.

I showed her some more shit, I showed her a few pictures of me that Ned took. "Oh god, Peter. Look, your eyes look just beautiful in these." She grinned. Suddenly my smile faded, I just had a normal expression on my face now. I'd realised what I'd been doing wrong. It was her, it had always been her. I tried to ignore it for so long but I'd fell, hard. In all honesty it made a lot of sense. I'd been so protective of her for so long, I would get cautious when Ben would come over to her, it was the little things that made me realise that I'd fallen for her.

I looked into her eyes, I felt hopeless. "They do?" I asked, after an eternity of silence. "Gorgeous, Parker." She smirked.
I looked away. "You alright?" She asked. "Hmm? Yeah. Fine." I stuttered, with a fake smile.

Damn it.

Damn. It.

*Flashback over*

From then on I've just tried to act the same as before, but according to Ned, I'd already made it pretty obvious.

But Zan wouldn't suspect it, I'm pretty sure her Dad had known for a while, he'd always make comments about me and her, but we got it a lot so she shrugged it off, I would just laugh though.

I didn't wanna ruin her and Ben so I thought it would've been easier to keep my mouth shut.