1.67 "Celebrities"

Start from the beginning

Faragonda " Good morning, girls! I called to congratulate you. So far your mission is going well but it's not completed yet."

Musa "It's not easy convincing people here that fairies exist."

Faragonda" I know it's difficult, Musa, but it's not impossible. Just remember, reestablishing balance and harmony is the only way fairies will be able to return to Earth."

Bloom "But some have already started to believe in us, headmistress."

Faragonda"That's a good start but I believe you can do much more."

Tecna" But we have lots to learn about our Believix powers and the transformation levels."

Faragonda"I'm sure you will discover them slowly but surely and use them wisely. You may soon need them for your future missions. As for the White Circle, Echo, it would be safer to keep it here in Alfea since Ogron and his wizards may attack you again and try to seize it and this way I can study it and better understand all of its secrets."

I put the White Circle on the table and Faragonda teleported it to her. 

Roxy sighed "Huh..."

Faragonda " I noticed that Roxy is there with you. It's a pleasure meeting you even if it's from a distance."

Roxy " Good morning, headmistress."

Faragonda"We'll meet you in person when you come to Magix Dimension to attend the Alfea school of Fairies. I assume the Winx have told you all about the courses you'll be taking. Three intense years..."

Roxy froze "What?! Three years? Wait, wait, wait! I have no intention of leaving Gardenia. My whole life is here. My friends, my dad! I'm not giving up everything to spend three years in a school so far away."

Then she stormed out. 

I sighed. 

Faragonda "You need to be patient with her, girls. And the wizards are still out there. Roxy is inexperienced. She could end up in trouble."

Bloom" Let's follow her. Besides, we still have a mission to complete."

--

We stopped in mid air. 

Bloom "There's something going on down there. Let's go take a look."

People looked at us amazed. 

Suddenly a helicopter flew to us. 

A reporter with a camera guy looked at us. 

Reporter #1"There they are. We got them, live. Fairies, flying over the city. It's incredible, simply incredible!"

Stella "You think they might be talking about us?"