1.63 "You Know I Love You, Right?"

Start from the beginning

Stella asked confused "why aren't you with him?"

Brandon "I'm on the ship doing some maintenance work"

Stella and I looked at each other confused.

What in the hell?

Stella "I thought you had work growing out your years, Brandon, how come you have time to do maintenance work on the ship?"

No response.

Stella "Brandon?"

Brandon sighed "okay, listen, you're not gonna like what I'm about to tell you- "

Suddenly we heard a voice in the background. A woman's voice.

The girl giggled "Sky, stop it"

My jaw dropped.

Stella froze "who was that? Wait-"

I whispered "Diaspro"

Stella's jaw dropped "Brandon, is that Diaspro?"

Brandon "mhmm"

Stella "what the hell does she have to do with the mission?"

Brandon "she was the one who called us"

Stella "you said Erendor called you"

Brandon "Diaspro called us on behalf of him"

Diaspro was laughing in the background.

Stella "what's so funny??"

Brandon "Stella, listen, I may have lied when I told you I was on the ship"

Stella "yeah, no shit. What's going?"

Brandon "Diaspro is currently hanging out with us. Actually, she's bothering us"

Stella "and Sky's telling her to piss off, that's why she's laughing, right?"

Brandon sighed "not really. The fight he had with Echo did get more to him than I thought"

I looked down.

Stella "why aren't you telling her to leave?"

Brandon "Because all her eyes are on Sky. "

Stella "and what's Sky doing?"

Brandon "nothing"

Stella "what do mean "nothing " ?"

Brandon "he's not doing anything wrong, Stella. They are just talking"

Stella asked shocked "after everything Diaspro did to him and Echo? Are you seriously defending this behavior?"

Brandon "I just told you he isn't doing anything wrong. He's only being nice to her"

Stella nodded "yeah, I remember Diaspro being nice to Sky too before she made him drink the love potion to destroy his relationship with Echo"

Brandon "Stella, calm down-"

Stella "talk to him. Echo's your best friend, Brandon, you know that this will hurt her"

Brandon "of course I know it will hurt her. But it's not like I can tell Sky to stop being nice to Disaspro, Stella, I am not his dad. "

Stella "no, you're not but-"

Brandon "damn it"

Stella asked confused "what's wrong?"

Brandon ignored us "yo, Sky? Where are you, man?"