𝟑𝟎 - 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐏𝐭.𝟏

IZUKU WAS THROWN ON the hardwood floor by Shigaraki. Izuku gets up quickly and gets in a fighting stance. He looks around his surroundings. A bar. Most likely an abandoned building.

"Don't put up a fight, you won't be able to," Izuku raised a brow in confusion. He has a quirk, doesn't he? "I have a fucking quir-" A needle enters his skin from behind. Izuku's knees grow weak, his eyes become heavy. He flutters his eyes trying to stay awake. Shigaraki bent down and grinned, "Sweet dreams..."

Izuku passes out on the cold floor. Shigaraki gets up and rubs his temple. He was utterly annoyed. His plan didn't go as it should've. He would need to make adjustments now and fill in the important spots for his plan to work.

"Toga take him to the chamber. Come get me when he wakes up," Toga nods and giggles. She carries the boy to a room that doesn't have any windows, no lights either. The room was cold and dark, light would only enter the room when the door opens.

Toga dropped the boy on the ground and looked up where the chains were. She frowns, "Dabi! Come hook Izu, I'm too short," She pouts and crosses her arms in disappointment. Dabi rolls his eyes and makes his way to the chamber. He enters the room and picks up one of Izuku's arms. One arm hooked to the ceiling. He moves to the other side and chains up the other.

Izuku was there hanging in the air. His head hanging low and breathing quietly. His pose looks like the pose of Jesus on the cross. It was actually very frightening. Toga giggled while Dabi just left the room. It was already hell wherever Izuku was.

"Can't wait to play Izu-chan!"

Katsuki laid on the hospital bed. Numb and deep in his thoughts. Fuck, all he could remember was Izuku's face. Pain and sadness were written all over it. The door slid open and All Might entered the room. He frowned as he saw Bakugo not acting like his normal self. It was like the blond was isolated and depressed.

"Young Bakugo..." Katskui turned his head towards the window. Staring at the sunny scenery. It was bright outside, the sun was shining and the birds were chirping. Funny...his world wasn't bright anymore, not without Izuku..

"Uh, young Bakugo, I know things aren't great at the moment," Katsuki snapped his head towards his idol, "Great? You think 'things aren't great'?! Izuku was fucking kidnapped because I couldn't save him! Things are horrible!" He yelled. He completely lost it. It was obvious that Izuku was a sensitive subject.

All Might takes a deep breath, "No, young Bakugo, none of this is your fault! Don't say that," Katsuki just rolled his eyes and scoffed, "Don't give me pity."

All Might didn't want to push it. "Young Bakugo, I came here to tell you that we are investigating. Right now we have heroes out searching for potential places where young Midoriya can be held." Katsuki shot out of the bed, "Young Bakugo! You need to stay and rest,"

Bakugo ignores the pro hero, "Like I fucking care. Those bastards took Izuku away from me. Those assholes are going to fucking die."

All Might smiles softly, ah, Katsuki is back.

Izuku's eyes fluttered open. Everything was dark, he couldn't see a thing. The door creaks open and a poor amount of light enters the room. "Izuku Midoriya, how are ya?" Izuku's eyes landed on the dark figure in front of him. "The hell?" He whispers under his breath.

Shigaraki walks closer to Izuku, "You and All Might seem very close, right?" Izuku's eyes shot wide open. "Is that a yes?" Shigaraki softly grabs Izuku's chin and lifts his head up. Izuku's eyes were filled with anger and rage. As the successor of All Might, he would protect him and continue his legacy. Shigaraki sighs, "Toga, he's yours."